- Off road parking
- Ground floor bedroom
- Garden / Patio
- Cot available
- Highchair available
- Pub/shop < 1 mile
- Washing machine
- Games Room
Middle Lee Farm Cottages
Berrynarbor 0.25 miles. At the foot of the beautiful Sterridge Valley, only a few minutes' walk from the centre of Berrynarbor village, Middle Lee Farm is a collection of pretty gardens and meadows, set over 3 acres. Lovingly restored, the original farm buildings are set around an idyllic courtyard at the top of slightly inclined driveway and have been converted into five individual self-catering cottages, two of which are bookable through Sykes Cottages, making charming, character accommodation. With private outside areas with furniture, a covered games room, a woodland walk, children’s outdoor games and a large paddock for playing in, guests are able to enjoy the cottage grounds and make the most of the lovely countryside setting. The owners of the cottages are on site to ensure all guests have an enjoyable time, with a cream tea on arrival, and their Shetland ponies are always happy to greet new people. With lovely beaches and walks close by, and the coastal towns of Combe Martin, Ilfracombe, and Barnstaple within a short drive, there is no shortage of things to do from these lovely Berrynarbor cottages.
This detached Berrynarbor farm cottage is a delightful, cosy holiday home, arranged in an upside down style, to maximise the enjoyment of the lovely views. With a patio by the lawn, guests can sit by the stream and relax in peace and tranquillity, as well as make use of the games area, or explore the many coastal walks, lush gardens and dramatic Exmoor scenery, this is an ideal Devon cottage for a romantic getaway. Note: This cottage is across the courtyard from Ref. 3856, together they sleep 9.
Upside down accommodation. One ground floor double bedroom. Ground floor bathroom with bath, shower over, basin and WC. First floor open plan living area with kitchen, dining area and sitting area with woodburner-effect electric fire.
- Gas central heating with electric fire
- Gas cooker, microwave, fridge with freezer compartment, shared freezer, shared washing machine and tumble dryer (at a small charge), TV with Freeview, DVD, CD, selection of books and games, shared use of outdoor covered games room with table tennis and darts
- Fuel and power inc. in rent
- Bed linen and towels inc. in rent
- Cot, highchair and Z-bed on request
- Off road parking for 1 car up a slight incline from the front door
- Alternative parking available, on same level as cottage, by arrangement with owner
- Bike storage
- Shared lawned garden with garden furniture and BBQ, private patio area with garden furniture, large, shared paddock
- One well-behaved dog welcome
- Sorry, no smoking
- Shop and pub 5 mins walk
- Note: Unfenced stream on site, children must be supervised at all times
- Note: Max
- 2 adults.
- Last minute
About the location
Combe Martin 2 miles.
The tranquil, picturesque village of Berrynarbor is situated at the coastal end of the beautiful Sterridge Valley, and is surrounded by dense woodlands and farms. Quaint cottages and gardens awash with floral displays line the narrow streets, adding to the rural charm of the village, which has a friendly community atmosphere, and a well stocked shop, and pub serving food. Lying within the North Devon Area of Outstanding Natural Beauty, renowned for its dramatic coastal cliffs and rural landscape, the area is a haven for walkers, birdwatchers, and artists alike. The North Devon Coastal Path runs close by the village, and offers great walks and fantastic scenery, while the seaside towns and villages of Ilfracombe, Combe Martin, Barnstaple and Woolacombe are all close by, and offer activities for all the family to enjoy. A wonderful location, all year round.