- Off road parking
- Garden / Patio
- Cot available
- Highchair available
- Pub/shop < 1 mile
- Washing machine
- Games Room
Middle Lee Farm Cottages
Berrynarbor 0.25 miles. At the foot of the beautiful Sterridge Valley, only a few minutes' walk from the centre of Berrynarbor village, Middle Lee Farm is a collection of pretty gardens and meadows, set over 3 acres. Lovingly restored, the original farm buildings are set around an idyllic courtyard at the top of slightly inclined driveway and have been converted into five individual self-catering cottages, two of which are bookable through Sykes Cottages, making charming, character accommodation. With private outside areas with furniture, a covered games room, a woodland walk, children’s outdoor games and a large paddock for playing in, guests are able to enjoy the cottage grounds and make the most of the lovely countryside setting. The owners of the cottages are on site to ensure all guests have an enjoyable time, with a cream tea on arrival, and their Shetland ponies are always happy to greet new people. With lovely beaches and walks close by, and the coastal towns of Combe Martin, Ilfracombe, and Barnstaple within a short drive, there is no shortage of things to do from these lovely Berrynarbor cottages.
A lovely, semi-detached barn conversion, this Berrynarbor cottage has upside down accommodation to make the most of the countryside views.
With a fantastic first floor sun terrace and cosy rooms, this Berrynarbor cottage makes an ideal base for exploring Devon and the surrounding areas.
Note: This cottage is across the courtyard from Ref. 17733, together they sleep 9.
Upside down accommodation. Two ground floor bedrooms: 1 x double, 1 x twin. Ground floor bathroom with bath with shower over, basin & WC. First floor fitted kitchen. First floor sitting room with electric fire, double sofa bed & dining area. Shared games room. First floor entrance.
- Night storage heaters with electric fire in sitting room
- Electric oven & hob, microwave, fridge with freezer compartment, shared freezer, shared washing machine & tumble dryer (at a small charge), dishwasher, TV, DVD player, shared use of outdoor covered games room with table tennis & darts
- All fuel & power inc. in rent
- Bed linen & towels inc. in rent
- Cot, highchair & stairgate on request
- Off road parking for 2 cars in owner’s car park, up a slight incline opposite property
- Parking for 1 car available on the flat directly outside cottage, by arrangement with owner
- Bike storage
- Shared lawned garden with garden furniture and BBQ, private first floor sun terrace with garden furniture, large, shared paddock
- One well-behaved dog welcome
- Sorry, no smoking
- Shop & pub 5 mins walk
- Note: There is an unfenced stream on site, children must be supervised at all times.
About the location
Combe Martin 2 miles.
The tranquil, picturesque village of Berrynarbor is situated at the coastal end of the beautiful Sterridge Valley, and is surrounded by dense woodlands and farms. Quaint cottages and gardens awash with floral displays line the narrow streets, adding to the rural charm of the village, which has a friendly community atmosphere, and a well stocked shop, and pub serving food. Lying within the North Devon Area of Outstanding Natural Beauty, renowned for its dramatic coastal cliffs and rural landscape, the area is a haven for walkers, birdwatchers, and artists alike. The North Devon Coastal Path runs close by the village, and offers great walks and fantastic scenery, while the seaside towns and villages of Ilfracombe, Combe Martin, Barnstaple and Woolacombe are all close by, and offer activities for all the family to enjoy. A wonderful location, all year round.
- Last minute