- Off road parking
- Garden / Patio
- Cot available
- Highchair available
- Pub/shop < 1 mile
- Washing machine
- Games Room
- Broadband / WiFi
Lincombe House Cottages
Ilfracombe 2 miles. This charming group of holiday cottages in Devon are part of a 17th century farmhouse in Lincombe, near the tiny picturesque coastal village of Lee, nestling in a deep wooded combe on the North Devon coast near Ilfracombe. Less than a mile from Lee Bay, a small rocky cove, these Ilfracombe cottages offer a peaceful place to stay, away from the main tourist route. All the cottages share a beautiful lawned garden at the rear, which overlooks Fuschia Valley and beyond, as well as an external games room with pool table, darts, table tennis, table football and outdoor games, such as croquet, badminton and a trampoline. There is always a friendly welcome and help if required with things to do in the Ilfracombe area. On the doorstep is the village pub, and within easy reach are sandy beaches and exhilarating coastal walks with stunning views towards Lundy Island. There is an endless list of surfing beaches, all family friendly and all within a short drive of these Ilfracombe cottages, or why not cycle the Tarka Trail, which is a picturesque route through North Devon and passing through Ilfracombe? Ilfracombe, located two miles north east of these Devon holiday homes is a traditional seaside town with harbour, seafront with parks and shops and even a theatre. A wonderful group of cottages near Ilfracombe, in one of North Devon’s secret coastal hideaways.
A cosy first floor self-catering apartment near Ilfracombe, reached through the reception area of the main farmhouse and which shares a landing with Hillymouth, Ref.
This comfortably furnished Ilfracombe holiday apartment is ideal for couples, with an open plan living area with double sofa bed, a double bedroom and a bathroom.
Note: The apartment is next to Refs.
19531 and 19625, together they sleep 15 people.
All first floor. One double bedroom. Bathroom with bath, shower over, basin and WC. Open plan living area with fitted kitchen, dining area and sitting area with double sofa bed. Shared laundry room. Shared external games room with pool table, table tennis, table football and darts.
- Oil central heating
- Electric oven and ceramic hob, microwave, fridge/freezer, shared use of washing machine in laundry room, TV with FreeSat, DVD, WiFi, selection of books, DVDs and games
- All fuel and power inc. in rent
- Bed linen and towels inc. in rent
- Cot, highchair and baby bath on request
- Off road parking for 1 car
- Shared rear lawned garden with patio, furniture, games, trampoline and BBQ
- One well-behaved dog welcome
- Sorry, no smoking
- Shop 2 miles, pub 10 mins walk
- Note: Newspapers and grocery deliveries can be arranged by prior arrangement with the owner
- Note: No hen, stag or similar.
- Last minute
- “Lovely setting ,the host was so helpful and friendly. Felt more than comfortable with the dog being with us as she was given so much fuss.”
- “The flat was lovely with amazing views and the best hostess you could ever want. We were made to feel totally at home, can't wait to go back.”
- “We felt very at home, the owners were very helpful and welcoming, we would definitely recommend Whitestone.”
About the location
Barnstaple 11 miles.
The bustling seaside town of Ilfracombe lies on a beautiful stretch of North Devon coastline, with five beaches, much of it owned by the National Trust. Ilfracombe is only a ten minute drive from Exmoor National Park, with its rolling countryside and quaint villages. Ilfracombe's heritage harbour and quay are spectacular, with many pubs, restaurants and shops that create a lively, friendly atmosphere. From here, take a boat trip to magical Lundy Island, a place of natural beauty, which will provide you with an unforgettable experience. Ilfracombe is the centre for some of the finest walking country in England. Whether you enjoy a gentle promenade walk around Capstone Hill, tackling the rugged coastal path or prefer the river valleys and tranquility of the moorland hills of Exmoor, you will find the scenery spectacular. To the east of Ilfracombe are the unique villages of Lynton and Lynmouth with its cliff top railway, and to the west lie the delights of Clovelly and Hartland. Moreover just a couple of miles away is the 3 mile long golden beach of Woolacombe Bay, a place to relax in the sun or catch some waves surfing. Ilfracombe is the perfect location for a North Devon holiday, offering you a gateway to an exciting blend of stunning coastal scenery, seaside fun, rural tranquility and centuries of heritage and style.