- Off road parking
- Ground floor bedroom
- Open fire
- Garden / Patio
- Pub/shop < 1 mile
- Washing machine
- Broadband / WiFi
An immaculate, semi-detached cottage situated in a residential area of Paignton, on the English Riviera.
Boasting spectacular sea views from most of the rooms and the garden, this beautifully presented, bright and airy Paignton cottage is the perfect place for groups of friends and families to stay whilst exploring the south coast of Devon.
The master double bedroom of this Paignton cottage is the only room on the first floor, offering sea views, an en-suite bathroom, and a TV.
There is a further double and a twin on the ground floor, as well as a shower room.
Study the views of the coast from the breakfast bar in the well-equipped kitchen of this Paignton cottage, also overlooking the wide veranda, which is full of colourful potted plants, and gaze out of the window and down to the sea from the sitting room.
In cooler months, curl up by the woodburning stove and watch the twinkling lights of Paignton below.
Spread your maps and guidebooks across the dining table and plan the day’s adventures across Devon.
Outside, enjoy a glass of wine in the sunny, terraced garden as you catch up on some reading.
On the veranda you can soak up the summer sunshine and marvel at the breathtaking views stretching down to the bay and towards Brixham.
Just two miles away, the centre of Paignton is alive with a wonderful range of amenities and long sandy beaches, perfect for building sandcastles and playing in the surf on hot summer afternoons.
Explore the English Riviera, boasting an abundance of beautiful beaches, and the quaint harbour village of Brixham, situated to the south of Paignton, with its bustling harbour.
Catch a ferry across the River Dart from Brixham and explore the town of Dartmouth with an exceedingly good reputation for fashionable restaurants and interesting boutique shops.
Take part in the many activities taking place along the waterfront, including sailing, while river cruises glide up the Dart to Greenway, Agatha Christie’s former holiday home, and to the lively market town of Totnes.
This marvellous Paignton cottage is the perfect retreat for friends and families alike, and those looking to explore the delights of south Devon and the English Riviera.
Mostly ground floor. Three bedrooms: 1 x first floor king-size double with TV and en-suite bath, shower over, basin and WC, 1 x double, 1 x twin. Shower room with shower, basin and WC. Kitchen with breakfast bar. Sitting room with dining area and woodburning stove.
- Gas central heating with woodburning stove
- Electric oven, gas hob, microwave, fridge/freezer, washing machine, dishwasher, 2 x TVs with Freeview, DVD, WiFi
- Fuel, power and starter pack for stove inc. in rent
- Bed linen and towels inc. in rent
- Off road parking for 2 cars (one behind the other)
- Private, front veranda with furniture
- Rear terrace garden with furniture
- Sorry, no pets and no smoking
- Shop and pub 8 mins walk
- Beach 2 miles
- Note: The cottage is reached by 10-15 steep steps
- Veranda is accessed via 2 steps and rear decking via 6 steps.
- Last minute
- “Beautiful house with fantastic views.”
- “The house is decorated to a very high standard. We were a party of seven including a baby and it was a very comfortable stay. The views across Torbay from the property are stunning. Lots of places to visit in the area. Highly recommended.”
- “This was a truly excellent cottage; high on quality and very peaceful, an excellent spot to strike out from to visit all the other tourist attractions. We thoroughly enjoyed our stay and would gladly recommend this place to other people.”
- “The cottage had fantastic views over Torbay and great facilities, including a large sunken bath within the en-suite, good sized rooms and a large decking area outside. The owners had thought of everything; a real home from home.”
- “The cottage was perfectly situated, and was tidy and well equipped. The heating system was quiet and efficient, and the garden space was more than adequate. We had a very enjoyable holiday.”
- “Very comfortable house decorated to a high standard. Fantastic views across Torbay.”
- “Bay View had very nice ambiance, feeling more like a home rather than just a rental for the holiday. The owner should be complimented.”
About the location
Torquay 3 miles; Brixham 5.5 miles; Totnes 6 miles; Dartmouth 8 miles.
Situated in the centre of Torbay between Brixham and Torquay, Paignton is one of South Devon's premier seaside resorts. Boasting long sandy beaches and a picturesque harbour, this bustling town also plays host to a wonderful selection of shops, pubs, clubs and restaurants. The town makes a fantastic base from which to explore the English Riviera and its surrounding attractions, also featuring a renowned zoo and sea life centre. Nearby, Torquay is equally as vibrant with an array of excellent shopping opportunities, fascinating museums, and numerous parks and gardens. The nearby stunning coastline offers great walking and cycling opportunities along beautiful stretches of beach and rugged cliff tops, while the rolling meadows of South Devon provide an idyllic setting for afternoon strolls and an abundance of picturesque picnic spots. Paignton is a fabulous holiday location for all the family, all year round.