- Off road parking
- Garden / Patio
- Pub/shop < 1 mile
- Washing machine
A well-presented and modern first floor apartment situated in a quiet street in the charming town of Tavistock, yet is close to the bustling market square.
The open plan living area provides a sociable living space with a balcony, a sunny south-facing spot to sit and enjoy a drink whilst taking in the lovely views of Dartmoor.
Across the hall from the open plan living area guests will find the double bedroom which has a wall-mounted TV and separately there is a good-sized bathroom with bath and shower.
At the rear of the apartment block are steep steps leading to a communal space with a sunny decked area, an ideal place for alfresco dining.
Tavistock is a thriving, busy, friendly Pannier Market town with a farmers’ market voted best in the west and the famous Tavistock Goose Fair.
There is an excellent selection of independent shops and some stylish restaurants and pubs, while the slopes of Dartmoor nudge the town, making the area very popular with walkers.
There's also National Trust properties and outstanding gardens in the area, along with sandy beaches within an hour’s drive.
This cosy and homely apartment is the ideal base for exploring this stunning part of Devon.
All first floor. One double bedroom with TV. Bathroom with bath, shower over, basin and WC. Open plan living area with kitchen, dining area and sitting area. Hallway with boot storage.
- Gas central heating
- Electric oven and gas hob, microwave, fridge/freezer, washer/dryer, dishwasher, TV with Freeview, DVD, selection of books and DVDs
- Fuel and power inc. in rent
- Bed linen and towels inc. in rent
- Shared parking for 1 car in garage below apartment with remote control doors
- Balcony with furniture, plus communal raised decked garden with furniture
- Sorry, no pets and no smoking
- Shops and pubs 2 mins walk
- Note: Raised garden accessed via approx 16 steep internal steps to second floor of apartment block (a lift is available), then via a steep wooden external staircase, care should be taken
- Note: WiFi available from BT Fon Openzone hotspot (available free to BT customers or on a pay as you use basis for non-BT customers)
- Note: No children
About the location
Plymouth 17 miles; Okehampton 8 miles.
A delightful award-winning market town on the River Tavy, nestling in the south-west slopes of Dartmoor. Tavistock has an indoor pannier market, a diverse range of shops, an excellent choice of pubs, bistros, restaurants, a theatre and a cinema, as well as a leisure pool. This is the perfect destination for country lovers who enjoy the convenience of an interesting town on the doorstep. There is excellent walking on Dartmoor, cycling on The National Cycle Network no. 27, renowned game fishing, gardens of distinction and various National Trust properties nearby. Within easy reach is the maritime city of Plymouth, with its Barbican Quay and the Historic Royal William Yard. Torbay, the Eden Project and the sandy surfing beaches of Devon and North Cornwall are all within an hour’s drive and provide activities to keep all the family happy. Tavistock is a wonderful all-year-round holiday destination.
Note: No children.