- Cot available
- Pub/shop < 1 mile
- Washing machine
- Broadband / WiFi
A lovely cottage apartment situated in the popular seaside town of Teignmouth, a few minutes' walk from the historic port and long sandy beach. This well-appointed Teignmouth cottage apartment is part of a listed building, dating back to the 1700s and provides delightful accommodation for families with a spacious sitting room, well-equipped kitchen, three welcoming bedrooms and a shower room. Teignmouth has plenty of shops, cafes and pubs to suit different tastes, plus there is an award winning water play park and mini golf available, which will keep children entertained. The seafront is lined with magnificent Georgian buildings, and the pier provides a focal point for the whole town. The city of Exeter is a short drive from this Teignmouth cottage apartment, and there are many coastal jewels to explore such as Paignton with its amazing zoo, the quaint harbour town of Brixham and Dartmouth with old narrow streets and art galleries. A terrific Teignmouth cottage apartment, which is bound to please, at any time of year.
Over first and second floors. Three bedrooms: 1 x double, 1 x 2nd floor twin with additional folding bed, 1 x 2nd floor single. First floor shower room with shower, basin and WC. First floor fitted kitchen. First floor sitting room with dining area.
Electric storage heater in hallway, three moveable electric heaters. Electric cooker, microwave, fridge/freezer, washing machine, dishwasher, TV with Freeview, DVD, WiFi, library of books. Electricity charged via keymeter (can be charged up at shop, 2 mins walk). Bed linen inc. in rent. Travel cot and stairgate available. Public car park 50 yards from cottage. Sorry, no pets and no smoking. Shop and pub 2 mins walk. Note: limited WiFi signal.
- Last minute
- “Avery nice stay”
- “Good location and amenities,very nice apartment with everything needed for our weeks holiday recommended.”
- “Great seaside town for young kids”
- “Grandparents (me & the wife), son & D-in-Law + 2 v.young boys. The apartment is in a wonderful location in the centre so no need to load the car up each day. Good holiday accommodation - has everything you need. Shops nearby, beach nearby, pubs nearby, etc. Wonderful beach and fantastic play area for the youngsters. One downside was the night time revellers leaving the Nightclub a few hundred yards away on a Friday & Saturday early hours of the morning (loud & some slightly abusive language only). But we were all young once upon a time so no big deal. All in all, a very good week.”
- “A fantastic apartment with all mod cons, it was very clean and comfortable. A good base for exploring Devon, would recommend this to family and friends. We intend to go back as soon as possible.”
- “Comfortable flat. Easy access to everything.”
About the location
Dartmoor National Park 12 miles; Torbay 13 miles; Exeter 15 miles.
The historic, seaside town of Teignmouth is situated in South Devon on the mouth of the Teign estuary and boasts a working harbour, sandy beach, Victorian pier, sailing club, diving centre and sea activity centre. The seaward side of the town is known as ‘the Den’ and has elegant Georgian buildings, a large public area with lawns, play areas, tennis courts, a bowling green, and a miniature lighthouse. On the opposite side of Teignmouth are fishing boats and beach huts, plus views of the village of Shaldon and the hills of Dartmoor can be seen. Teignmouth also hosts folk and jazz festivals each year, whilst both the town and Shaldon hold annual carnivals and water regattas. If you decide to venture further afield, there is plenty to see and do close to Teignmouth including; the stunning Dartmoor National Park, the city of Exeter, plus the nearby harbour towns are well worth exploring.