- Swimming pool
- Off road parking
- Open fire
- Garden / Patio
- Cot available
- Highchair available
- Pub/shop < 1 mile
- Washing machine
- Games Room
- Broadband / WiFi
Linhay Holiday Cottages
Situated in the delightful village of Washford in West Somerset are these two luxurious Washford cottages. Sleeping a total of thirteen people between them, these two Somerset cottages have been beautifully decorated and furnished to a very high standard. With all bedrooms having en-suite bathrooms, these two fabulous Washford cottages offer all of the luxuries that you would expect from a holiday home. With country-style kitchens with flagstone floors, cosy sitting rooms with inviting woodburning stoves and exposed beams and stone walls throughout, these two Somerset cottages provide accommodation for the discerning holidaymaker. There is a private outdoor area at each of these Washford cottages plus use of a large grassed area with access to a stream, as well as shared use of an outdoor swimming pool. Both cottages also have their own sauna. Just two miles from the coast, there are some beautiful coastal resorts to explore from these Somerset cottages, including the ancient port of Watchet and Blue Anchor Beach. A fabulous holiday destination, there is a huge variety of attractions for everyone from these Washford cottages, including the West Somerset Railway, historic houses and gardens and plenty of walking and cycling.
The larger of the two properties, this Washford cottage is tastefully and beautifully decorated to a high standard.
Providing spacious, welcoming accommodation across two wings of a barn, this Washford cottage sleeps nine people in four lovely en-suite bedrooms.
Boasting a modern, fitted kitchen, a spacious sitting room, a games room and use of an outdoor swimming pool, this Washford cottage seamlessly combines original character with modern living.
Note: This cottage is next to ref 5488 and together they accommodate 13 people.
Four bedrooms: 1 x king-size double with en-suite bath, shower over, basin and WC, 1 x double with en-suite bath, separate shower, basin and WC, 1 x twin with en-suite shower, basin and WC, 1 x family room with 1 double and 1 single bed with en-suite shower, basin and WC. Ground floor basin and WC. Fitted kitchen. Utility room. Dining room (seats 8). Sitting room with woodburning stove and patio doors to decking. Games room with pool table and table football.
- Oil central heating with woodburning stove in sitting room
- Electric range oven and hob, microwave, fridge, freezer, washing machine, tumble dryer, dishwasher, 3 x TVs with Freeview, 2 x DVD, CD, WiFi, selection of books
- Fuel, power and starter pack for stove inc. in rent, sauna charged via coin meter
- Bed linen and towels inc. in rent
- Cot, highchair and stairgate
- Off road parking for three cars
- Private patio and small lawned garden with furniture and BBQ leading to shared lawned garden opening on to accessible field
- Sole use of outdoor sauna (coin operated)
- Shared use of outdoor swimming pool (available 1st May - 1st October)
- Two well-behaved dogs welcome
- Sorry, no smoking
- Shop and pub 5 mins walk (some walking along road, no pavement)
- Note: There are outdoor steps and a stream in the grounds
- Note: The drive at the property is only large enough to accommodate family-sized cars, up to people carriers.
About the location
Watchet 2 miles; Minehead 6 miles.
Washford is a West Somerset rural village, on the A39 between Minehead and Bridgwater. Located two miles from the pretty coastal port of Watchet, this is an ideal base from which to explore Exmoor National Park and The Quantock Hills, an Area of Outstanding Natural Beauty. There are many pretty coastal and inland villages to explore including Porlock with its steep hill and pretty winding streets, Dunster with dramatic castle perched above the historic village and the busy resort of Minehead with sandy beach, golf course and traditional seaside attractions. An excellent choice of holiday destination for rural beauty, dramatic coastline and splendid walking.