- Off road parking
- Pub/shop < 1 mile
- Washing machine
A lovely detached, hamstone barn conversion on the borders of Somerset and Devon, only 3 miles from Wellington, in the rural hamlet of Sampford Moor.
Very close to the local pub, this well-appointed Somerset holiday cottage offers visitors a cosy and comfortable holiday base, with stunning views across the Vale of Taunton Deane towards the Brendon Hills and the Quantocks.
This Sampford Moor holiday cottage provides a perfect base for exploring the numerous and varied attractions of this super Area of Outstanding Natural Beauty.
A visit to dramatic Exmoor National Park is a must, a haven for wildlife and home to its famous herds of wild ponies.
Alternatively, take a trip to the North Somerset coast, also easily accessible, and with great motorway links a short distance, this Sampford Moor holiday cottage provides a great base for touring the wonderful countryside of Somerset and Devon.
Two bedrooms: 1 x double, 1 x twin with country views. Bathroom with bath, hand-held shower attachment off taps, basin and WC. Fitted kitchen with dining area. Sitting room with electric woodburner-effect fire and stairs to first floor.
- Oil central heating with electric fire in sitting room
- Electric oven, halogen hob, microwave, fridge, small cupboard-style freezer, washing machine, TV with Freeview, DVD, CD/radio, library of books and games
- All fuel and power inc. in rent
- Bed linen and towels inc. in rent
- Off road parking for 1 car
- Bench opposite property
- Sorry, no pets and no smoking
- Shop 3 miles, pub next door
- Note: The M5 is situated approx
- 200 yards away in a deep cutting across a field to the rear of this property
- Note: This owner requires a refundable Good Housekeeping bond of £100.
About the location
Wellington 3 miles.
Sampford Moor is an attractive rural hamlet, found on the border of Somerset and Devon, a short drive from the small country town of Wellington, close to the edge of the Blackdown Hills, an Area of Outstanding Natural Beauty. An easy drive from Sampford Moor takes you to the beautiful Exmoor National Park, whose stunning hills and valleys are dotted with picturesque villages and wild ponies. Also easily accessible is the north Somerset coast at Watchet, Porlock Weir or Minehead. This area provides a great base for exploring both Somerset and West Devon at any time of the year.