- Off road parking
- Open fire
- Garden / Patio
- Pub/shop < 1 mile
- Washing machine
A charming, semi-detached, stone-built cottage in the quiet village of Westleigh, 1.5 miles from the pretty little beach at Instow and 2 miles from Bideford.
Well decorated and furnished with care and attention, this Westleigh cottage offers accommodation that is stylish yet with a true country feel.
The bedrooms of this Westleigh cottage are comfortable, the kitchen well equipped, and the cosy sitting room has a woodburner in an attractive stone fireplace.
The village pub is just a moment's stroll from this Westleigh cottage and serves good food, while nearby Instow has a small beach and pubs by the seashore.
Visit Bideford, enjoy good country walks from the door or simply relax in the front patio garden and watch village life go by.
A superb Westleigh cottage at any time of year.
Two bedrooms: 1 x double, 1 x twin (zip & link, can be made up as a king-size double by prior arrangement). Shower room with shower, basin & WC. Kitchen with range cooker and dining area. Sitting room with woodburner in stone fireplace.
- Gas central heating with woodburner in sitting room
- Dual fuel range cooker with double oven, microwave, fridge, freezer, washing machine, TV with Freeview, DVD
- Fuel, power & starter pack for woodburner inc. in rent
- Bed linen & towels inc. in rent
- Enclosed front patio garden
- Off road parking for one car, additional parking nearby
- Sorry, no pets & no smoking
- Shop 1.5 miles, pub 3 mins walk
- Note: Property was built in 1850 and so stairs are steeper than average
About the location
Instow 1.5 miles; Bideford 2 miles; Barnstaple 9 miles.
The small, quiet village of Westleigh sits close to the coast of beautiful Devon, and has a pub that serves good food. There are lovely country walks around the area, and the wonderful coastline is on the doorstep. Instow, 1.5 miles away, is picture-postcard pretty, and has an attractive quayside with pubs, a small sandy beach, and views towards Appledore. The town of Bideford is 2 miles away, with Barnstaple just slightly further, and both offer a selection of amenities. Coast and country are waiting to be discovered from this wonderful holiday destination.
- Last minute