- Off road parking
- Cot available
- Highchair available
- Pub/shop < 1 mile
A fantastic, modern apartment, superbly situated in the popular seaside resort of Westward Ho!, just a few minutes' walk from the beach and three miles from Bideford. Furnished and equipped to a very high standard, this lovely Westward Ho! holiday property offers spacious and bright accommodation, making it a great choice for couples or small groups seeking a seaside getaway. This Westward Ho! holiday apartment boasts breathtaking views over the sweeping Saunton Sands from the twin bedroom, kitchen and stylish sitting room, also complete with a small balcony to relax on after a busy day. Home to excellent, Blue Flag beaches, Westward Ho! provides wonderful watersports and sunbathing opportunities, whilst the South West Coast Path and Tarka Trail cycling track pass close by, offering excellent opportunities for those looking to discover this stunning area on foot or by bike. The historic town of Bideford, with its shops, cafes, art gallery and vibrant quay is just three miles away, whilst the rolling hills of Exmoor and Dartmoor are within easy reach. An excellent holiday location with all the ingredients for a varied and memorable break beside the sea.
All fourth floor. Two bedrooms: 1 x double with en-suite shower, basin and WC and Juliet balcony, 1 x twin. Bathroom with bath, shower over, basin and WC. Kitchen. Sitting room with dining area and balcony.
- Gas central heating
- Electric oven and hob, microwave, fridge/freezer, washer/dryer, dishwasher, TV with Freeview, DVD, CD/radio, selection of books and DVDs
- Fuel and power inc. in rent
- Bed linen and towels inc. in rent
- Cot and highchair
- Designated off road parking for 2 cars
- Sorry, no pets and no smoking
- Shop, pub and beach 5 mins walk
- Note: Due to 4th floor balcony, children to be supervised at all times
- Note: Property accessed by stairs or lift from front ground floor entrance.
- Last minute
- “An unforgettable and romantic getaway”
- “Me and my partner stayed here for 3 nights for our 3rd year anniversary. We were told about the apartment from family who had previously been on vacation here before, and it was everything and more that we expected it to be. We were really impressed by the service that we were given, friendly, welcoming and reallyhelpful. The apartment was immaculate and has everything you need to make you feel at home. Being on the top floor the views were sensational overlooking the ocean and the beach and in the evenings you have a great view of the sunset where we had plenty of glasses of wine out on the balcony. An added bonus was that the block has a lift which also has a trolley which you can use from your car if you have loads of luggage which was really handy we we arrived. The area itself was perfect for a romantic getaway, plenty of fantastic coastal walks which if you have the minerals can carry on for miles, great places to go and eat, we would highly recommend going to the Pier House for an evening meal, the service, food, prices and views were spot on! All in all a really relaxing, healthy and satisfying stay, a big thank you to the owners Denise and Tim!”
- “Fab Flat”
- “As a family we know Westward Ho well in my case from my teens. So to find this flat in this location at a reasonable price in august was brilliant. Quality is the word that describes the flat its contents the layout the facilities with a view over the Bristol channel towards Lundy Island a dream.You could not be disappointed with the combination of the flat itself its comfortable layout beds and settees and chairs and the fabulous views from Woolacombe Bay to Hartland point what a vista-just amazing. Being able to watch surfers, swimmers and even golfers from the windows and veranda was both relaxing and exciting. Cleanliness ruled ok also internally a truly outstanding flat and holiday.”
- “The accommodation was conveniently sited for all amenities and transport. It was warm, clean, welcoming and had lovely views for the few occasions that we were not out exploring. The area had an abundance of walks and other things to do.”
- “Second visit to this spotlessly clean, well equipped and well presented apartment, with just the most amazing views across Westward Ho! bay. Attention to detail is paramount and this apartment does not disappoint. Always a pleasure to return to Ocean Park.”
- “Excellent apartment with stunning views. Have already recommended property and Sykes to friends and family.”
- “The position, the layout, everything exceeded our expectations. So many thoughtful touches that we never imagined we would ever get in a holiday cottage.”
- “We can't praise this property highly enough. Both the overall condition of the property and the location were excellent. The view from the lounge is stunning.”
- “First class accommodation with high quality fixtures and fittings and an astonishing view. It was spotlessly clean. By far the best holiday accommodation we have stayed in - and we have stayed in many over the years!”
- “This was our sixth holiday in this property, which is not only excellent in itself, but very convenient for exploring an interesting area. On a purely personal level, being disabled, it is ideal, with lift access from the parking area to the flat.”
About the location
Bideford 3 miles.
Dominated by 2 miles of spectacular coastline, Westward Ho!, made famous in Charles Kingsley's novel of the same name, proudly retains the prestigious Blue Flag award year upon year. Its golden sandy beach, backed by a unique pebble ridge, attracts visitors from all over the country and offers fantastic bathing and watersports activities. Just beyond the pebble ridge lies Northam Burrows Country Park, home to England's oldest golf course. The South West Coastal path and Tarka Trails pass closely by providing magnificent walks, whilst the Big Sheep Adventure Park and bustling market town of Bideford, with its renowned Atlantic Shopping Centre, lovely quayside and medieval bridge is within 3 miles. The secluded fishing village of Clovelly is just 8 miles away and boasts quaint cobbled streets, littered with many art shops, tea rooms and craft centres. The North Devon coast boasts numerous beautiful beaches, many within easy reach, including those found at Instow, Saunton Sands, Croyde, Woolacombe and Bude. An area of breathtaking beauty, with plenty to see and do for all the family.