- Swimming pool
- Off road parking
- Ground floor bedroom
- Garden / Patio
- Pub/shop < 1 mile
- Washing machine
- Broadband / WiFi
This semi-detached dormer bungalow is set in a quiet residential cul-de-sac in the pretty harbour village of Brixham, just a short walk from the quayside.
Extremely well equipped and furnished to an excellent standard, this Brixham cottage is ideal for families, with a large fitted kitchen, separate dining room and light and airy sitting room.
All four bedrooms have a TV, making this a Brixham cottage with plenty of space for families to spread out and find privacy if required.
The garden at this Brixham cottage has the benefit of a swimming pool (with solar heating) surrounded by a terrace, ideal for lounging in the sun whilst the kids play in the pool or on the lawns.
Around the picturesque Brixham harbour, there are many shops and restaurants where visitors can sit and watch the hustle and bustle of fishermen unloading their trawlers as well as visiting the replica of The Golden Hind, Sir Francis Drake&
Brixham is on the south of Tor Bay, and there are many sandy beaches to explore around the bay as well as local attractions such as Paignton Zoo, Dartmouth Steam Railway and Babbacombe Model Village.
This Brixham cottage is in a superb location on the English Riviera, one of England&
8217;s most popular holiday destinations.
Four bedrooms with TV: 2 x ground floor double, 2 x twin. Bathroom with bath, basin and WC. Ground floor shower room with shower, basin and WC. Fitted kitchen. Dining room with French doors. Sitting room.
- Gas central heating
- Range cooker with electric oven and gas hob, combination microwave, fridge/freezer, washer/dryer, dishwasher, 5 x TVs with Freeview, DVD, WiFi, selection of books and DVDs
- All fuel and power inc. in rent
- Bed linen and towels inc. in rent
- Off road parking for 3 cars
- Enclosed lawned garden with furniture and BBQ
- Solar heated swimming pool and terrace
- Sorry, no pets and no smoking
- Shops and pubs 10 mins walk
- Harbour 0.8 miles.
- Last minute
- “Beautiful property with a lovely garden and swimming pool. It was very clean and tidy with everything you could ever need, just like a home from home.”
- “Great location. Loved the pool and Fred the tortoise. The garden is lovely with plenty of space.”
About the location
Dartmouth 5 miles; Paignton 6 miles; Torquay 8 miles.
Brixham is a working fishing harbour located on the southern side of Torbay, the area known as The English Riviera, famed for its sunny mild climate all year round. The focal point of the harbour is a life size replica of The Golden Hind, Sir Francis Drake’s ship. The prettiest part of Brixham has small cottages in hilly narrow winding lanes leading to the harbour where all the activity is centred. Home to Britain’s largest fishing fleet which regularly lands their catch in the harbour, Brixham fish market sells to major restaurants in the UK. Brixham is the ideal destination for a traditional holiday with many family attractions around Torbay including two Blue Flag beaches, Paignton Zoo and many regattas and maritime events throughout the year. There is a host of safe cycle trails in the area and some of the best golf courses in the region. A good mix of relaxation or action, to suit all ages, where you are never far from the sea.