- Off road parking
- Ground floor bedroom
- Garden / Patio
- Pub/shop < 1 mile
- Washing machine
- Broadband / WiFi
A delightfully spacious modern ground floor apartment situated within a cul-de-sac, a short distance from Overcombe Beach on the edge of the family-friendly Dorset resort of Weymouth.
This fantastic holiday property provides everything you need for a really comfortable and relaxing seaside break in an excellent location offering all of the amenities of a family friendly seaside resort with the beach nearby.
The apartment has a bright living room with a fitted kitchen and breakfast bar, leading out into a spacious conservatory dining room with views out over the adjacent wildlife garden area.
You have a choice of a rear double bedroom with en-suite or a rear twin room together with a separate family bathroom.
Outside, take advantage of the sitting area and should you wish to bring a small boat the parking area can easily accommodate this, as well as your own car.
You can always leave the car behind as there is a convenient nearby regular bus service which takes you into Weymouth itself.
This really is a perfect Dorset holiday apartment to enjoy at any time of the year.
All ground floor. Two bedrooms: 1 x double with en-suite walk-in shower, basin and WC, 1 x twin. Bathroom with bath, shower over, basin and WC. Kitchen with breakfast bar and sitting area. Conservatory with dining area and table football.
- Gas central heating
- Gas oven and hob, microwave, fridge/freezer, washing machine, slimline dishwasher, TV with Freesat, DVD, CD/radio, WiFi, selection of books and games, table football
- Fuel and power inc. in rent
- Bed linen and towels inc. in rent, please bring own beach towels
- Travel cot and highchair available
- Off road parking for 2 cars
- Patio garden with furniture and wildlife garden with covered pond
- Sorry, no pets and no smoking
- Shop, pub and beach 10 mins walk
- Note: There is another apartment above this property
- Note: There is minimal traffic noise from the B3155 which runs along the bottom of the cul-de-sac at the front of the property
- Note: There is a covered pond in the garden.
About the location
Weymouth 1 mile.
The small seaside village of Preston, with its Roman Villa and Saxon church, offers a selection of shops, fine pubs and restaurants, and is ideally located within one mile of the popular resort of Weymouth. With glorious golden beaches, excellent watersports facilities and a bustling harbour, Weymouth has something for everyone. Take a short drive to the rugged isle of Portland, linked to the mainland by Chesil Beach with its National Sailing Academy, part of the breathtaking World Heritage Coastline. Visit historic Dorchester, with its Roman roads, interesting museums and remains of its ancient fortress, Maiden Castle. Take a journey along the scenic coastal roads and call in at Abbotsburys swannery and subtropical gardens, or discover Thomas Hardy's 'Casterbridge', just 7 miles away. With the attractions of Monkey World and the Jurassic Coast within easy reach, this is an excellent location for a fun packed holiday!
This property offers the following short breaks:
- Last minute