- Off road parking
- Ground floor accommodation
- Ground floor bedroom
- Garden / Patio
- Pub/shop < 1 mile
- Washing machine
A stunning and extremely spacious apartment, occupying the entire ground floor of an imposing, Art Deco-style building on the prestigious Sandbanks Peninsula.
Well-equipped and comfortable, this impressive property offers a superb sitting room, four bedrooms and two lavish bathrooms, and boasts direct access to a Blue Flag-awarded beach.
Sandbanks offers fine restaurants, exclusive bars and cafes and an array of excellent shops.
Poole's magnificent natural harbour is within a short stroll and provides excellent watersports facilities, from wind and kite surfing, to jet skiing and sailing, whilst a short ferry crossing takes you to the Isle of Purbeck and Brownsea Island, renowned for its wildlife.
Whether it's a visit to nearby Bournemouth or a day trip to northern France, this is a superb location for a relaxing holiday amidst idyllic scenery.
All ground floor. Four bedrooms: 1 x double, 3 x twin (2 with doors leading to patio). Bathroom with Jacuzzi bath, shower cubicle, basin & WC. Bathroom with bath with shower over, basin & WC. Additional WC/basin. Large fitted kitchen with dining area. Sitting room with coal-effect electric fire.
- Gas central heating with electric fire in sitting room
- Range-style electric oven, gas hob, microwave, fridge/freezer, washer/dryer, dishwasher, TV with Freeview, DVD, radio/CD, library of books/games
- All fuel & power inc. in rent
- Bed linen inc. in rent
- Off road parking for 1 car, meter payment car parks & on-street parking nearby
- Enclosed patio with furniture & steps over low wall leading directly to beach
- Sorry, no smoking & no pets
- Shop 10 mins walk, pub 2 mins walk
- Note: This property accepts a maximum of 8 people, which includes infants
- Note: Young children must be supervised in patio area
- Note: Beach accessed via series of 8 steep steps
- Note: Owner collects a £150 refundable Good Housekeeping bond prior to arrival & does not accept stag/hen parties.
About the location
Poole 3 miles; Bournemouth 4 miles.
The exclusive, cosmopolitan seaside resort of Sandbanks, once a shanty town on the entrance to Poole Harbour, is today the most salubrious holiday destination on the British Isles. Dramatic sweeps of crisp, golden sand form gently shelving family-friendly, Blue Flag awarded beaches on this breathtaking peninsula, which hosts an array of elite restaurants, trendy style bars and select shops. Poole's magnificent natural harbour, second only in the world to Sydney, is unparalleled in its watersports facilities and provides a chain ferry running to Studland, Swanage and the lovely Brownsea Island, renowned for its wildlife and colony of red squirrels and home to Britains first Scout Camp. Nearby Bournemouth, with its celebrated International Centre, Winter Gardens, great shopping, colourful nightlife and golden sands is well worth visiting. Holiday destinations don't come much better than this!