- Off road parking
- Garden / Patio
- Pub/shop < 1 mile
- Washing machine
- Broadband / WiFi
A delightful, stone-built, self-contained wing of the owner's 19th century property situated in its own grounds, in the heart of historic Sherborne.
From the charming master bedroom with its lovely oak beams, to the modern fitted kitchen, this well equipped accommodation beautifully combines original features with modern living and offers a great base from which to explore the town and surrounding area.
The spacious conservatory-style sitting room overlooks the shared pretty gardens and patio, providing a great place to relax and unwind.
Spend your days exploring the nearby abbey, Sherborne's two castles, the quaint shops or the great pubs and restaurants on offer, all within easy walking distance, and with Shaftesbury, Salisbury and the Dorset coast just a drive away, this great location has plenty to offer at any time of year.
One king-size double accessed via large landing area with single bed. Ground floor shower room with shower, basin and WC and heated towel rail. Modern, fitted kitchen. Spacious conservatory with sitting/dining areas. Shared use of owner's utility room.
- Electric wall heaters with ceiling fan in conservatory
- Electric oven and hob, microwave, fridge/freezer, shared use of washer/dryer, flat screen TV with Freeview and integral DVD, WiFi, CD player etc
- All fuel and power inc. in rent
- Bed linen and towels inc. in rent
- Off road parking for one car
- Shared, lawned garden and patio with garden furniture
- Sorry, no pets and no smoking
- Shop, pub and railway station 5 minutes' walk
- Note: This property accepts a maximum of 2 children, including infants.
About the location
Yeovil 6 miles.
The ancient town of Sherborne lies on the delightful banks of the River Yeo set amidst glorious unspoilt countryside and boasts many picturesque buildings, ancient Inns and quaint shops. Probably best known for its beautiful abbey and two stunning castles, one of which is relatively “new”, only dating back to 1594 and boasting superbly landscaped gardens, Sherborne makes an ideal place for a day of sightseeing or a quiet afternoon stroll. A short drive will take you to the stunning house and gardens at Stourhead and the sublime Dorset Heritage Coast, whilst just across the border in Somerset is the Fleet Air Arm Museum at Yeovilton, offering stunning displays of historic aircraft, including Concorde. A fantastic location for all the family.
- Last minute