- Off road parking
- Ground floor bedroom
- Garden / Patio
- Pub/shop < 1 mile
- Washing machine
A delightful, detached, chalet bungalow situated in a quiet residential area on the edge of Weymouth, just over a mile from the seafront. This Weymouth cottage has been well equipped and comfortably furnished, offering visitors a real home-from-home holiday experience. The conservatory and well-kept large sunny garden of this Weymouth cottage are a real delight, a perfect place to unwind after a day exploring this lovely area. Weymouth's golden sands and quaint harbour are just a short distance away, where you can try your hand at sea fishing or diving. Or, perhaps a day out to the Channel Islands on the Seacat appeals? From this Weymouth cottage explore dramatic Portland Harbour, home to the 2012 Olympics sailing. There's so much to see and do from this Weymouth cottage that you really are spoilt for choice!
Three bedrooms: 1 x ground floor double, 1 x ground floor room with sofa bed, 1 x eaves twin. Ground floor shower room with shower, basin and WC. First floor basin and WC. Fitted galley kitchen. Dining room with TV and doors to conservatory. Sitting room.
Gas central heating. Electric oven, ceramic hob, microwave, fridge, freezer, washing machine, 2 x TVs, one with Freeview, DVD, video, CD/radio, selection of books/games/CDs/DVDs. Fuel and power inc. in rent. Bed linen and towels inc. in rent. Off road parking for 2 cars. Superb spacious rear lawned garden and patio with furniture. One well-behaved dog welcome. Sorry, no smoking. Shop 10 mins walk, pub 3 miles. Note: There is a covered pond in the garden.
- Last minute
- “An amazing place to stay, would highly recommend this to anyone, the bungalow was like the Tardis it just kept going on and on, all the facilities were excellent garden was kept tidy with grass freshly mown, didn't have any problems with the shower like previous person had commented on, and the master bedroom had been re-fitted with new furniture and carpet, if your looking for a place to stay in Weymouth then this is the place for you. We will definitely be booking again”
- “Outstanding garden”
- “Have never used Sykes before but found it very easy to book etc. when we arrived we had problem with TV - our fault but owner couldn't have been more helpful in sorting it out. Property in excellent location and was easier walking into town than we had expected. Very quiet and due to exceptionally hot weather we didn't use the car much so we're delighted with the large garden and visiting birds. House itself had all that we needed and was quiet and comfortable. Only problem we had was refuse collection system. Food waste bin wasn't taken because we used plastic bags as we didn't know otherwise. Needless to say we've booked again next year.”
- “Quite, Restful week, Lovely!”
- “Fantastic Service, pleasant home with all you need, clean in a quiet road relatively close to everything in Weymouth.”
- “Loved this holiday, Weymouth is great”
- “We have booked Summer Gardens for the fourth time - that must say we love it there!”
- “It had a lovely conservatory to sit and look out onto the Garden, the location was good.”
- “The garden was really great, especially as it had various birds and two squirrels in it at various times. We ended up buying seeds to feed them and filling up the water holders daily - but it was well worth it. Location was excellent as it was easy to walk into town and the area itself was lovely and quiet. The bungalow itself was very comfortable, have booked again for next year.”
- “Cottage was within easy walking of Weymouth front and all amenities, an excellent location for accessing Dorset; from Poole to Lyme Regis. The cottage was very comfortable, peaceful and relaxing (all we needed). Would not hesitate to stay there again.”
About the location
Dorchester 7 miles; Bridport 17 miles.
The popular resort of Weymouth makes an outstanding year-round holiday destination, with a wide variety of attractions on offer, appealing to all tastes and ages. The glorious golden sandy beaches have excellent facilities for all kinds of watersports, whilst from the picturesque, bustling harbour you can take a day trip to the Channel Islands. A short drive takes you to Portland Harbour, and the rugged “Isle” of Portland, linked to Weymouth by dramatic Chesil Beach. Visit Dorchester, Thomas Hardy’s “Casterbridge”, only 7 miles away, or take a journey along the scenic coastal road and call in at Abbotsbury Swannery and Subtropical Gardens. Alternatively, just head down to West Bay - the views of the stunning Dorset Heritage Coastline are not to be missed!