- Off road parking
- Ground floor accommodation
- Ground floor bedroom
- Garden / Patio
- Pub/shop < 1 mile
- Washing machine
Clacton-on-Sea 2 miles.
This well-presented coastal bungalow is perfectly located in the quiet area of Holland-on-Sea, adjoining the busy town of Clacton-on-Sea.
This beautifully-furnished Clacton-on-Sea cottage has two attractive bedrooms, with the master double benefiting from an adjoining dressing room set into the conservatory.
An exterior door in the dressing room/conservatory leads directly onto the landscaped rear garden, completely enclosed and with a decked seating area; just the place to unwind and enjoy a cup of coffee and a croissant as the sun rises.
The comfortable sitting room in this cottage near Clacton-on-Sea allows families and friends to come together and enjoy relaxing in a tranquil setting; sink into comfy seating while planning packed days exploring this part of Essex.
With the shingle/sandy beach only a 2 minute walk away from this Clacton-on-Sea cottage, why not beachcomb your way along the shoreline and pop into the beach-side cafe only a mile further on, for a refreshing drink before returning home?
Holland Haven Country Park, which offers over 100 acres of unspoilt scenic coastline and birdwatching opportunities is close by, as is Frinton Golf Club.
Visit Clacton-on-Sea, within easy walking distance, and stroll along the promenade, have a go on the amusements on the pier or book your seat for the theatre's evening performance.
But, whatever you do, you can't return home without sampling the seaside's favourite dish of fish and chips, served in any one of the town's eateries.
Then, make your way back to this lovely cottage near Clacton-on-Sea to relax in the garden as the sun goes down.
All ground floor. Two bedrooms: 1 x double with TV and dressing room, 1 x adult bunks. Bathroom with bath, shower over, basin and WC. Kitchen with breakfast bar. Sitting room with dining area.
Gas central heating. Electric oven, gas hob, microwave, fridge/freezer, washing machine, dishwasher, 2 x TVs with Freeview, DVD, selection of books, games and DVDs. Fuel and power inc. in rent. Bed linen and towels inc. in rent. Off road parking for 3 cars. Enclosed garden with lawn, deck, patio and furniture. Two well-behaved dogs welcome. Sorry, no smoking. Shop and pub 5 mins walk. Beach 2 mins walk.
- Last minute
- “A bunglow with all you require”
- “What a charming bungalow in a quiet area yet only yards from the sea front and easy accessable to Clacton if you require a bit more life! So many places to visit nearby if you so wish.”
- “This property was immaculate. Everything was provided that one could possibly need. We have been self catering for many years and this property is one of the best we have been to. We would certainly visit this property again.”
- “Loved every bit of it, thank you so much.”
- “Little Haven was exactly that. Near the beach and a lovely Country Park which l and my dogs enjoyed. It was a great holiday and felt homely when we returned from our days out. Would definitely recommend. Oh, it was also nice and warm. I cannot think of anything negative about it.”
- “The cottage and the garden were excellent, especially for our dogs - it was totally enclosed so we knew they were safe.”
- “Little Haven is perfectly situated, being just a short walk away from the seafront. The bungalow is comfortable, spacious and fully equipped. The garden is enclosed, completely safe and dog friendly. Holland-on-sea is lovely and quiet with beautiful beaches, and Clacton-on-sea is just two miles away, perfect to walk or cycle to. This was a perfect little break away for myself, partner and our two dogs.”
- “Brilliant position within 200 metres of the promenade, with everything you would need for a peaceful & relaxing break. There was absolutely nothing to dislike about this "Little Haven."”
- “A very comfortable bungalow in a good location for visiting the area. Shopping and general facilities very convenient. Location for the beach - very good. Garden very well presented and secure for our dog.”
- “The location is absolutely perfect and the garden was the safest one we have ever been in, my 2 dogs loved it. I was very very pleased with the cottage.”
- “The location is superb; a short walk from the sea front, and a little further to the Haven Wildlife Park. A very nice homely property made us feel very comfortable and relaxed - you couldn't wish for more from a holiday let.”
- “A lovely, peaceful location that is fantastic for the beach. We all enjoyed the walk along the sea front, especially the dog. The accommodation was fantastic and as described on the website. We really enjoyed every aspect of our stay - thank you!”
- “Very happy. Nice and clean.”
About the location
Colchester 15 miles.
The seaside town of Clacton-on-Sea is a great family holiday destination. There are sandy beaches, great for bathing and watersports, a Victorian pier, cliff-top gardens, a fun fair, bowling greens, theatres, a golf course and shopping and leisure facilities. The town also offers a range of pubs and restaurants. Within easy reach is the town of Colchester, Britain's oldest recorded town, with its rich Roman history and numerous visitor attractions, including Colchester Zoo.