- Off road parking
- Ground floor accommodation
- Ground floor bedroom
- Open fire
- Garden / Patio
- Cot available
- Highchair available
- Washing machine
A lovely, luxury chalet in the pretty, Highland community of Blaich, 14 miles from Corpach and 18 miles from Fort William, offering fabulous views over Loch Eil towards the surrounding mountains. The elevated hillside location of this Highland cottage ensures the best possible views, and coupled with its completely private situation, it’s ideal for a small family, a couple or a group of friends who will enjoy spending time together in this beautiful location. The immaculate holiday accommodation at this Loch Eil cottage sits across the ground floor level, with two bedrooms including a neatly-sized twin, along with a king-size double that not only benefits from an en-suite, but also a walk-in wardrobe. The well-equipped kitchen has a dining table and leads to the lovely sitting room with its woodburner and French doors opening to the large decking, where everyone will delight in late alfresco breakfasts on lazy days, or peaceful drinks at the close of a busy day. It will be difficult to leave the comfort of this luxury Loch Eil chalet, but there is so much to see and do close by. Why not take a tour westwards and explore the splendour of the Ardnamurchan Peninsula with its golden beaches and gentle pace of life? Catch the Corran Ferry to take a short drive south into the atmospheric valley of Glencoe, or visit nearby Fort William, the outdoor capital of the UK, which offers every available activity you could wish for. Take an evening trip to the local hotels and pubs to savour a traditional dram or two, accompanied with vibrant highland music, or simply enjoy quiet walks in the immediate area to soak up the scenery. This luxury Loch Eil chalet ticks all the boxes to ensure a wonderful Highland holiday.
All ground floor. Two bedrooms: 1 x king-size double with en-suite shower, basin and WC, 1 x twin. Bathroom with bath, shower over, basin and WC. Kitchen with dining area. Sitting room with woodburner.
- Oil central heating with woodburner
- Gas oven and hob, microwave, fridge/freezer, washing machine, TV with FreeSat, DVD, selection of books, games, toys and DVDs
- Fuel, power and wood for woodburner inc. in rent
- Bed linen and towels inc. in rent
- Cot and highchair on request
- Ample off road parking
- Decked area with furniture
- Sorry, no pets and no smoking
- Shop and pub 10 miles
- Loch Eil 2 mins walk
- Note: Check in time 4pm
- Check out time 10am
- Note: While guests are welcome to help themselves to the owner's own firewood, there are no firelighters or kindling provided.
- Last minute
- “This is a very comfortable accommodation finished to a very high standard with beautiful scenery and wildlife, ideal location.”
- “It was a really peaceful place. A beautiful setting to get away from everything, not too far from activities and lots to see.”
- “The cottage was very lovely and very peaceful with lovely views. It was easy to get to all the places we wanted to go to and the added bonus was the black grouse in the field behind the lodge. Would recommend this to our friends and family and we will be going back in the future.”
- “We had a wonderful stay at the Chalet. The scenery was peaceful and cosy with plenty of things to do locally. Everything was top notch and we would highly recommend The Four Oaks. Thank you.”
- “Lovely chalet with stunning views and the owners were there if needed. I would definitely go again.”
- “The setting was lovely, very quiet and secluded with wonderful views over the Loch. The property was warm, cosy and well equipped.”
About the location
Corpach 14 miles; Fort William 18 miles.
The peaceful crofting community of Blaich is idyllically situated on the shores of Loch Eil, 18 miles from Fort William, on the spectacular west coast of Scotland. The main town of the Western Highlands, nearby Fort William offers a variety of welcoming shops, pubs and restaurants, while the surrounding area, renowned as the Outdoor Capital of the UK, offers a wealth of activities for adrenalin seekers. For those in search of a more relaxing break, Loch Linnhe offers the perfect setting for a tranquil boat cruise whilst observing the abundant wildlife and magnificent views of Ben Nevis. Enjoy one of the Great Railway Journeys of the World, on the Jacobite Steam Railway, an incredible, 42 mile passage crossing the Glenfinnan Viaduct, made famous by J. K. Rowling's Harry Potter. Skiers and snowboarders can experience the thrills of the Nevis Range during the winter and take the opportunity to ride Britain's only mountain gondola in the summer. A superb location for a memorable holiday.