- Off road parking
- Garden / Patio
- Cot available
- Highchair available
- Washing machine
- Broadband / WiFi
Fort William 12 miles.
This quality, character-filled apartment is situated in a steading conversion, in the heart of the Achnacarry Estate which is home to the chief of the Clan Cameron, Donald Cameron of Lochiel, who lives at the nearby Achnacarry Castle.
Very well appointed throughout, this bright and airy first floor Highland apartment provides comfort in beautiful surroundings, and is ideal for a family or group of friends who wish to enjoy time together in this scenic sheltered glen and soak up the peace and tranquillity of the wonderful highlands of Scotland.
This spacious apartment near Fort William has a stunning open plan living area encompassing a large and well-equipped kitchen, a dining area and a contemporary sitting area benefiting from fabulous views.
Outside this apartment near Fort William there is a large front lawn complete with seating areas, a private courtyard to the rear, a large drying room and an open storage area for bikes and skis.
There is even a mooring should you wish to bring your own boat!
The Achnacarry Clan Cameron Museum is well worth a visit and just a short stroll from the apartment, the River Arkaig runs from Loch Arkaig to Loch Lochy, with the whole area being perfect for cycling, walking and wildlife spotting.
For guests keen on outdoor activities, Achnacarry Country Pursuits operate from the estate and guests can partake in fishing, Argocat wildlife tours and even stalking when in season.
This Highland apartment offers extreme comfort coupled with elevated views to the mountains and glens in this magnificent region of Scotland.
All first floor. Three bedrooms: 1 x king-size double with en-suite shower, basin and WC, 2 x twin. Bathroom with bath, shower over, basin and WC. Open plan living area with kitchen, dining area and sitting area. Shared drying room and outside storage with cycle racks.
- Electric central heating
- Electric oven and hob, microwave, fridge/freezer, washing machine, tumble dryer in drying room, dishwasher, TV with FreeSat, DVD, CD, iPod dock, WiFi, selection of books, games and DVDs
- Fuel and power inc. in rent
- Bed linen and towels inc. in rent
- Travel cot and highchair on request
- Ample off road parking
- Bike and equipment storage
- Shared use of front lawned garden with furniture and BBQ and rear courtyard with seating areas
- Sorry, no pets and no smoking
- Shop and pub 7 miles
- River 2 mins walk
- Note: There is a payphone on site that accepts cards as mobile reception is poor in the immediate area
- Note: Check in 4pm
- Note: WiFi usage is limited due to rural location
- Note: Mooring/launching and fishing on certain lochs is available at an additional charge, payable prior to arrival
- Please contact the owner for further details.
About the location
Ben Nevis 2 miles; Glencoe 16 miles; Kinlochleven 22 miles.
The main town in the Western Highlands, Fort William lies on the banks of Loch Linnhe, and offers a wide variety of shops, and pubs which serve a fine selection of meals. The area boasts spectacular scenery and a plethora of walking opportunities, from gentle ambles to more strenuous expeditions, and of course, Britain’s highest mountain, Ben Nevis. Ski enthusiasts will also enjoy the Nevis Range, a ski resort with a mountain gondola, along with a World Cup mountain biking course located just four miles from Fort William. For a more relaxing break, why not take a tour of the Ben Nevis Whisky Distillery, or visit the Glenfinnan Monument? An ideal location for exploring the best of the breathtaking West Highlands.
This property offers the following short breaks:
- Last minute