- Garden / Patio
- Cot available
- Highchair available
- Washing machine
- Broadband / WiFi
A well-appointed annexe adjoining the owner's home and popular bed and breakfast establishment in a very quiet and rural area, just 2.5 miles from the scenic coastal village of Portree, on the Isle of Skye.
Well decorated and comfortably furnished, the property offers a sitting room with dining area, a well equipped kitchen and a cosy double bedroom.
The property enjoys lovely rural views across farmland towards the Western Isles (on a clear day!) andmakes a superb base to return to after exploring the nearby Cuillins, the Quiraing, or the fossil beach near the Storr Lochs.Read more
Ground floor: Small, fully fitted kitchen. Sitting room with dining area and sofa bed if needed. Stairs lead to: 1 x open plan double bedroom with en-suite shower cubicle and WC.
- Electric storage heaters
- Electric oven and hob, microwave, fridge, freezer, washing machine in shared utility room, TV with Freeview, video player, radio/cassette, WiFi, small library of games, books, videos
- All fuel and power inc. in rent
- Bed linen and towels inc. in rent
- Cot and highchair by prior arrangement
- Off road parking for 2 cars
- Shared use of lawned garden with garden furniture
- Pets welcome (dog bedding available)
- Sorry, no smoking
- Shops and pub/restaurants 2.5 miles
- Note: Access to the annexe is via a door that is shared with the owners at the rear of the B&B, this leads to the entrance to the annexe.
About the location
Fort William 108 miles; Inverness 113 miles.
Set round its natural harbour on the stunning and tranquil Isle of Skye, charming Portree boasts an excellent range of shops, hotels and restaurants. Cultural attractions are plentiful; the Aros Centre is well worth a visit with its programme of concerts, theatre and cinema. Sports enthusiasts are also well catered for, with sea kayaking, rock-climbing and a good choice of well-marked walks. The rock formations are particularly spectacular; Trotternish Ridge stretches for 31km of continuous cliffs, with many fantastic rock forms and pinnacles. Dunvegan Castle and the Talisker Distillery Visitor Centre are just two more reasons to visit this magical isle.
This property offers the following short breaks:
- Last minute