- Off road parking
- Ground floor accommodation
- Ground floor bedroom
- Garden / Patio
- Cot available
- Highchair available
- Washing machine
Aultbea 1 mile.
An immaculately-presented detached cottage on a working livestock and arable croft, situated in stunning highland countryside on the west coast of Scotland.
Well-appointed throughout and offering a good level of comfort, this Aultbea cottage is ideal for a couple, family or friends who wish to spend quality time together and enjoy the views, wildlife, beaches and tranquillity that this fabulous area has to offer.
With the accommodation on one level there are two spacious bedrooms, one benefiting from an en-suite shower room.
The open plan living accommodation at this Aultbea cottage is sunny and spacious, the well-equipped kitchen has been thoughtfully fitted out and visitors can enjoy relaxed meals around the dining table situated just off the kitchen area.
A neat and private garden surrounds this Aultbea cottage, and a paved patio area at the front is a perfect place for a morning coffee or pre-dinner drink whilst admiring the wonderful scenery stretching across to the sea.
The village of Aultbea is a pretty and friendly place with good local services and further along the coast, the larger village of Gairloch offers enhanced shopping and dining out opportunities as well as exciting boat trips on a glass-bottom boat to ensure that visitors can see a wonderful array of sea life.
The Wester Ross coastline has some excellent sandy beaches and just 5 miles from your Aultbea cottage is the award-winning beach of Mellon Udrigle, a fantastic hidden gem.
With an area rich in scenic beauty and wildlife you will have a wonderful holiday in your comfortable Aultbea cottage.
All ground floor. Two bedrooms: 1 x double with en-suite shower, basin and WC, 1 x twin with basin. Bathroom with bath, basin and WC. Open plan living area with kitchen, dining area and sitting area.
- Electric night storage and panel heaters
- Electric oven and hob, microwave, fridge/freezer, washer/dryer, dishwasher, TV with Freeview, DVD, selection of books, games and DVDs
- Fuel and power inc. in rent
- Bed linen and towels inc. in rent
- Cot and highchair on request
- Ample off road parking
- Front patio area with furniture
- Sorry, no pets and no smoking
- Shop 1 mile, pub 1.5 miles.
- Last minute
- “Great house great area, friendly owner.”
- “I really enjoyed my stay here, the cottage had everything i needed and a lot more.Its my first stay in this part of Scotland and i loved it.I came up here for a hillwalking holiday..each day started off with a lovely scenic drive (in every direction) I will certainly come back again sometime. The owner was really friendly too.A good choice of holiday home.”
- “wonderfull location”
- “very well equipped comfortable and warm cottage, ideal peaceful location. Beautiful surrounding scenery,lots of walks and recommend a boat trip to sea wild life.The hotel serves good food and the best smoke salmon ever. At Inverewe there is a wonderful tea shop serving amazing cakes not to be missed.”
- “The cottage was spacious, well equipped and clean. It was set in some glorious countryside. Perfect!”
About the location
Ullapool 44 miles; Dingwall 65 miles; Inverness 76 miles.
The Wester Ross village of Aultbea is situated on the shores of beautiful Loch Ewe and is perfectly located for exploring the north-west Highlands. The areais rich in attractions, with the renowned National Trust Inverewe Gardens full of exotic plants, just 6 miles away. Beautiful Gruinard Bay, with its striking red sandy beaches and a backdrop of spectacular mountains, is nearby. The village itself has two local shops and two hotels. Stroll along the beaches, study the bird life or simply relax and watch out for seals, otters and other wildlife - this truly is the perfect base for a relaxing holiday!