- Off road parking
- Ground floor bedroom
- Open fire
- Garden / Patio
- Cot available
- Highchair available
- Washing machine
- Broadband / WiFi
Creag Bhan is a large, beautifully presented cottage, formerly the owner's family home, set back from the road in its own grounds, near the quiet hamlet of Suladale on the beautiful Isle of Skye.
The welcoming sitting room in this Skye cottage boasts a cosy woodburner and ceiling beams, while the large, bright kitchen with dining area, and range cooker at its heart, opens out onto the rear lawned garden.
Offering accommodation to an exceptionally high standard, and tastefully decorated throughout, this property is perfectly located for exploring all that the Isle of Skye has to offer.
Four bedrooms: 2 x ground floor double, 1 x twin, 1 x king-size double. Ground floor bathroom with bath, separate shower, basin and WC. Shower room with shower, basin and WC. Fitted kitchen with dining area. Utility room. Sitting room with woodburner. Hall with piano.
- Oil central heating with woodburner in sitting room
- Electric oven and hob, microwave, fridge, freezer, washing machine, tumble dryer, dishwasher, TV with FreeSat, DVD, CD player, WiFi, selection of books, games and DVDs
- Fuel, power and starter pack of fuel for woodburner inc. in rent
- Bed linen and towels inc. in rent
- Cot and highchair available
- Off road parking for up to 4 cars
- Lawned garden to front and rear of property with garden furniture
- Sorry, no pets and no smoking
- Shop and pub 3 miles.
About the location
Portree 11 miles.
The quiet crofting township of Suladale is located between the towns of Portree and Dunvegan and is beset with working crofts of sheep and cattle. There are riding stables in the township and if you love the outdoors then this is the place for you. The Cuillin Mountains are famous for their beauty and their challenge to climbers. There are sea trips available from Portree, as well as tours of Dunvegan Castle, fishing, walking, birdwatching and horse riding to name but a few of the choices available to the holidaymaker. There are fine restaurants to sample in Portree, and during the summer months there are frequently ceilidhs and more informal music sessions in the pubs. Local craft shops, potteries, arts and crafts outlets, a brewery in Uig and the Talisker Distillery in Carbost ensure that there is something for everyone.
- Last minute