- Off road parking
- Ground floor accommodation
- Ground floor bedroom
- Open fire
- Garden / Patio
- Cot available
- Highchair available
- Pub/shop < 1 mile
- Washing machine
- Broadband / WiFi
This comfortable detached cottage boasting fabulous views of the Cuillin Mountain range is situated on the outskirts of the capital town of Portree, on the magical Isle of Skye.
Very well appointed throughout, this Portree cottage offers spacious accommodation, ideal for a family or group of friends who wish to enjoy time together exploring this stunning island with its dramatic scenery and wonderful wildlife.
This single-storey Skye cottage has two well proportioned bedrooms, a dining room and an impressive sitting room with bay window to take full advantage of the widespread views.
The well-equipped kitchen has a door that opens onto a secluded patio area, and the large mature gardens that lie to the front and rear of this Portree cottage provide excellent space for relaxation.
The famous town of Portree with its pretty harbour, array of shops, lively pubs and good local facilities are just a short walk from this Skye cottage, plus there is no shortage of places to go and things to do on the island.
For something a little bit different, travel to the north end of the island to Staffin beach, where you will find fabulous sands and even dinosaur footprints, which were left some 165 million years ago.
Whatever you choose to do and wherever you choose to go, you will most certainly be happy to return home to your very own Portree cottage.
All ground floor. Two bedrooms: 1 x king-size double with Sky TV, 1 x twin with pull-out stacker bed. Bathroom with bath, shower over, basin and WC. Kitchen. Dining room. Sitting room with open fire.
- Electric heating with open fire
- Electric oven and hob, microwave, fridge, freezer, washing machine, tumble dryer, dishwasher, 2 x TVs with Sky, DVD, WiFi, selection of books, games and DVDs
- Fuel, power and starter pack for open fire inc. in rent
- Bed linen and towels inc. in rent
- Cot and highchair on request
- Ample off road parking
- Bike storage
- Enclosed lawned garden to front and rear with patio, furniture and BBQ
- Sorry, no pets and no smoking
- Shop, pub and coast 10 mins walk
- Note: The property is accessed via 5 external steps
- Note: Care should be taken when pulling out onto the road as the entrance/exit is close to a bend.
About the location
Fort William 108 miles; Inverness 113 miles.
Set round its natural harbour on the stunning and tranquil Isle of Skye, charming Portree boasts an excellent range of shops, hotels and restaurants. Cultural attractions are plentiful; the Aros Centre is well worth a visit with its programme of concerts, theatre and cinema. Sports enthusiasts are also well catered for, with sea kayaking, rock-climbing and a good choice of well-marked walks. The rock formations are particularly spectacular; Trotternish Ridge stretches for 31km of continuous cliffs, with many fantastic rock forms and pinnacles. Dunvegan Castle and the Talisker Distillery Visitor Centre are just two more reasons to visit this magical isle.