- Four poster bed
- Off road parking
- Ground floor accommodation
- Ground floor bedroom
- Open fire
- Garden / Patio
- Sky TV
A superbly renovated, detached stone-built former crofters' cottage, set in the peaceful isolated hamlet of Suladale, centrally located for touring the Isle of Skye.
The property has been renovated to retain much of its original character, and the cosy accommodation includes a welcoming open fire and a four poster bed, making this an ideal cottage for a romantic escape.
Suladale lies between the towns of Portree and Dunvegan, which offer shops and restaurants, as well as tours of Dunvegan Castle, and sea trips from Portree.
The magical landscape of Skye is ideal for climbing, walking, fishing, horse riding or simply relaxing and enjoying the splendid tranquillity.
All ground floor. King-size Victorian four poster bed. Shower room with double quadrant shower, basin and WC. Open plan living area with fitted kitchen, dining area and sitting area with open fire.
- Open fire in sitting area and two oil-filled radiators
- Electric double oven and hob with overhead extractor, microwave, fridge, TV with basic Sky package and DVD player with a selection of films, selection of games/books/maps
- Fuel starter pack for open fire inc. in rent, electricity charged via meter (charge based on meter reading at end of stay)
- Bed linen & towels inc. in rent
- Off road parking for 2 cars
- Large enclosed garden with furniture
- Sorry, no pets & no smoking
- Shops & pub/restaurant at Edinbane 4 miles.
About the location
Portree 11 miles.
The quiet crofting township of Suladale is located between the towns of Portree and Dunvegan and is beset with working crofts of sheep and cattle. There are riding stables in the township and if you love the outdoors then this is the place for you. The Cuillin Mountains are famous for their beauty and their challenge to climbers. There are sea trips available from Portree, as well as tours of Dunvegan Castle, fishing, walking, birdwatching and horse riding to name but a few of the choices available to the holidaymaker. There are fine restaurants to sample in Portree, and during the summer months there are frequently ceilidhs and more informal music sessions in the pubs. Local craft shops, potteries, arts and crafts outlets, a brewery in Uig and the Talisker Distillery in Carbost ensure that there is something for everyone.
- Last minute