- Swimming pool
- Off road parking
- Ground floor accommodation
- Ground floor bedroom
- Garden / Patio
- Pub/shop < 1 mile
Earnley 1 mile.
This delightful, semi-detached chalet is perfectly located in a quiet, family-friendly holiday village with excellent on-site facilities, eight miles from Chichester.
Immaculately-presented throughout, this Earnley chalet, with two bedrooms and a shower room has a comfortable open plan living area with a sitting area, dining area and breakfast bar that looks into the well-equipped, fitted kitchen.
French doors lead out from the living area to the lawn and there are views over the tennis courts, making this Earnley chalet an ideal holiday choice for families and friends looking for a seaside retreat to relax and unwind after a day on the beach, and with seven miles of coastline to explore, you can spend the whole day beach-combing the shoreline.
When evening comes, why not make your way back to the beach and watch what is said to be a spectacular sight, that of the sunset over Selsey?
Outside this Earnley chalet are beautifully maintained communal lawned grounds and on-site facilities that include a heated swimming pool, Jacuzzi, tennis courts, crazy golf, children's play area and outdoor table tennis, as well as a pub with seasonal entertainment.
If you fancy a tour around a cathedral, a trip to the theatre, the chance to shop 'till you drop, tea in a traditional tea shop or a lavish meal out, then make for Chichester - you won't be disappointed!
Truly the perfect holiday location, this Earnley chalet has it all!
All ground floor. Two bedrooms: 1 x king-size double, 1 x twin. Shower room with walk-in shower, basin and WC. Open plan living area with kitchen, breakfast bar, dining area and sitting area with electric woodburner-effect stove.
- Wall-mounted electric fan heater in bedrooms and bathroom and electric stove
- Electric oven and hob, microwave, fridge, freezer, 3 x TVs with Freeview, DVD, CD, selection of books, games and DVDs, WiFi in on-site pub
- Fuel and power inc. in rent
- Bed linen and towels inc. in rent
- Parking 30 yards away in holiday village car park
- Front grassed area with furniture
- Free use of shared outdoor heated swimming pool, Jacuzzi, tennis courts, crazy golf, children's play area and outdoor table tennis
- Sorry, no pets and no smoking
- Shop 2.5 miles, on-site pub 2 mins walk
- Beach 2 mins walk
- Note: Two stone steps up to the entrance door
- Note: Pool is open May to Sep and is not covered, care to be taken and children to be supervised at all times
- Note: There is a duck pond on-site
- Note: No stag/hen or similar.
About the location
Chichester 7 miles; Arundel 15 miles.
Earnley is a village just outside Chichester, and is ideal for a holiday with lots of walks, cycle ways and rivers. There is an abundance of beaches to choose from, including West Witterings, Bracklesham Bay, Littlehampton and Bognor Regis. For those who enjoy getting close to wildlife, take a trip to Earnley Butterflies, Birds and Beasts to walk though seventeen themed gardens, and as they are all undercover you can enjoy them whatever the weather! East Wittering is around five minutes' drive away with good shopping facilities, pubs, bars and restaurants, while West Wittering Beach, with its spacious car park, is around 10 minutes' drive away. Chichester Marina is only 4 miles away, so relax and watch the boats sail in while you sip a glass or two. Golfers are not forgotten in the quest for the perfect round, with Selsey and Chichester both offering courses less than 5 miles away. Goodwood Race Course, 10 miles from Earnley, is just the place for a flutter, and in addition Goodwood Festival of Speed or Goodwood Revival attract visitors from all over the world. If you can bring yourself to leave this lovely tranquil seaside spot then you are spoilt for places to visit; from cathedrals to castles, museums to marinas this part of Sussex has it all.
This property offers the following short breaks:
- Last minute