- Swimming pool
- Off road parking
- Ground floor accommodation
- Ground floor bedroom
- Pub/shop < 1 mile
- Washing machine
Earnley 1 mile. This lovely semi-detached seaside chalet is situated in a quiet, family-friendly holiday village, close to the village of Earnley near Chichester. This cottage near Earnley is close to fields and surrounded by well-maintained communal lawns and gardens, but benefits from private decked areas for visitors to enjoy. Well-appointed throughout, this Earnley cottage provides spacious and comfortable accommodation which is single-storey and with sloping decked access, is convenient for wheelchairs or pushchairs. This Earnley cottage offers ample room for families or friends, with an open plan living area including a well-equipped kitchen, a dining area and a sitting area. Light pours in from both sides of this Earnley cottage, and with the fenced decking running around the two longest sides, there is plenty of room to laze and relax over a glass or two. Medmerry Park Holiday Village has plenty to do on site including a full size open air swimming pool. The site has an excellent outdoor children's play centre with swings, slides and tree houses, or why not have a go at crazy golf, all set in beautifully-kept grounds? If you fancy a stroll along the shore, then the beach is within walking distance, and afterwards enjoy a relaxing drink in the pub. Chichester, with its cathedral, museum, theatres, shops, pubs and restaurants, is seven miles away making this Earnley cottage a wonderful family holiday destination.
All ground floor. Two bedrooms: 1 x king-size double, 1 x twin. Shower room with walk-in shower, basin and WC. Open plan living area with fitted kitchen, dining area and sitting area.
Electric freestanding radiators in each room. Electric oven and hob, microwave, fridge, washer/dryer, TV with Freeview, DVD, selection of books and games. Fuel and power inc. in rent. Bed linen and towels inc. in rent. Parking 30 yards away in holiday village car park. Deck with furniture and BBQ. Free use of shared outdoor heated swimming pool, Jacuzzi, tennis courts, crazy golf, children’s play area and outdoor table tennis. Sorry, no pets and no smoking. Shop 2.5 miles. On-site pub 2 mins walk. Beach 6 mins walk. Note: Although chalet is not purpose-built for disabled guests, there is sloped access to main decking area for wheelchairs and pushchairs. Note: Pool is open May to Sep and is not covered, care to be taken and children to be supervised at all times. Note: There is a duck pond on-site.
- Last minute
- “The site was very clean and well laid out, the staff are also great. We will re book for next year and are thinking of buying a cabin on this site.”
- “A well appointed property in a great location. Would go to this property again.”
- “The holiday park had excellent facilities to use and the chalet was situated not far away from where we wanted to visit. I would book this property or any other properties on this site again if we were to visit next year.”
- “I love it at Earnley anyway, and this time of year not too busy so very relaxing, peaceful, and easy to walk into country, or easily walk to the shore. East Wittering just a couple of miles away, good coffee shops! good fruit and veg shops - mostly local grown. So really a pleasant holiday.”
- “A very clean park with lovely facilities for children and adults. The beach was very close by and with some nice walks. It was also great to have a heated swimming pool. I would certainly return and would recommend to others. Thank you!”
About the location
Chichester 7 miles; Arundel 15 miles.
Earnley is a village just outside Chichester, and is ideal for a holiday with lots of walks, cycle ways and rivers. There is an abundance of beaches to choose from, including West Witterings, Bracklesham Bay, Littlehampton and Bognor Regis. For those who enjoy getting close to wildlife, take a trip to Earnley Butterflies, Birds and Beasts to walk though seventeen themed gardens, and as they are all undercover you can enjoy them whatever the weather! East Wittering is around five minutes' drive away with good shopping facilities, pubs, bars and restaurants, while West Wittering Beach, with its spacious car park, is around 10 minutes' drive away. Chichester Marina is only 4 miles away, so relax and watch the boats sail in while you sip a glass or two. Golfers are not forgotten in the quest for the perfect round, with Selsey and Chichester both offering courses less than 5 miles away. Goodwood Race Course, 10 miles from Earnley, is just the place for a flutter, and in addition Goodwood Festival of Speed or Goodwood Revival attract visitors from all over the world. If you can bring yourself to leave this lovely tranquil seaside spot then you are spoilt for places to visit; from cathedrals to castles, museums to marinas this part of Sussex has it all.