- Off road parking
- Garden / Patio
- Washing machine
- Broadband / WiFi
Beaulieu 1 mile.
A charming, detached New Forest holiday cottage, situated next to the owner's home.
In an acre of garden, with direct forest access, and situated just 1 mile from the picturesque village of Beaulieu, this New Forest cottage has nature all around.
Renovated and refurbished to a good standard, this cottage has one double bedroom and a sitting room, making it perfect for a romantic break in spectacular countryside.
With views to the front towards nearby Hatchet Pond, the largest body of water in the New Forest, this delightful cottage is in a great location for coarse fishing.
There are lovely walks and cycle trails straight from the door of this New Forest cottage, and with the National Motor Museum, Buckler's Hard and Exbury Gardens all close by, as well as pony trekking, you'll be spoilt for choice of things to do.
This New Forest holiday cottage offers a great holiday base from which to explore this stunning area.
Why not take a trip to the Isle of Wight from nearby Lymington, or visit the beautiful beaches at Bournemouth?
There is so much to see and do from this super New Forest holiday cottage.
One super king-size double bedroom (zip and link, can be twin on request). Shower room with shower, basin and WC. Fitted kitchen with dining area. First floor sitting room with electric fire.
- Oil central heating with electric fire in sitting room
- Electric oven, ceramic hob, combination microwave, fridge, fridge/freezer, use of washing machine by arrangement with owner, dishwasher, flat screen TV with Freeview, DVD, WiFi, selection of books and games
- Fuel and power inc. in rent
- Bed linen and towels inc. in rent
- Off road parking for two cars
- Lobby for bike and walking clothing storage
- Lawned garden and patio and furniture
- Sorry, no pets and no smoking
- Shop and pub 1 mile
- Note: The cottage has steep internal stairs
- Note: Cycle hire is available nearby
- Note: No children under 7, including infants.
Note: No children under 7, including infants.
- Last minute
About the location
Lymington 6 miles; Lyndhurst 9 miles; Southampton 16 miles.
Beaulieu is one of the New Forest's most famous and picturesque villages, situated on the tidal Beaulieu River and home to the National Motor Museum, as well as Lord Montagu's beautiful palace house. A short distance away is historic Bucklers Hard, the waterfront village from where there are boat trips on offer along the Beaulieu River. The New Forest itself is the country's smallest national park, boasting 150 square miles of magnificent woodland, and swathes of heather and bracken covered heath land, dotted with picturesque villages, frequented by herds of wild ponies, cattle and deer. The forest is intersected by well marked paths, ideal for walking and cycling, and with easy access to both stunning Exbury Gardens as well the Isle of Wight ferries from nearby Lymington, this super area provides an idyllic holiday destination.