- Swimming pool
- Off road parking
- Ground floor accommodation
- Ground floor bedroom
- Garden / Patio
- Pub/shop < 1 mile
- Washing machine
- Broadband / WiFi
A semi-detached, single-storey holiday cottage, nestling in a woodland setting within the popular, family-friendly holiday village of Gurnard Pines, just a mile from Cowes on the Isle of Wight.
Decorated to a high standard to provide contemporary family accommodation, this Isle of Wight cottage is perfect for couples or families looking to enjoy all of the facilities that Gurnard Pines has to offer.
All on the ground floor, this Gurnard cottage has two bedrooms with a TV and an open plan living area with enchanting views of the local wildlife including red squirrels, woodpeckers and wild ducks.
Outside, this Gurnard cottage has a front decked area, a perfect spot for planning your daily excursions while indulging in alfresco dining.
Gurnard Pines offers a wide variety of leisure facilities on site, including indoor and outdoor swimming pools, tennis courts, a gym, an outdoor children's playground, an indoor children's soft play area and a restaurant and bar.
Just opposite your cottage you will find the beginning of the David Bellamy Gold Award-winning woodland where you can discover wildlife and wild flowers while strolling along this beautiful tranquil walk.
Alongside Gurnard Pines, you will discover Gurnard's gently shelving beach of sand and shingle.
The bay is suitable for bathing, dinghy sailing and windsurfing, and there is a lovely cafe and a restaurant on the water's edge.
A wonderful Gurnard Pines cottage to be enjoyed all year around.
All ground floor. Two bedrooms with TV: 1 x double, 1 x triple bunks (double below, single on top). Bathroom with bath, shower over, basin and WC. Open plan living area with kitchen, dining area and sitting area.
- Gas central heating
- Electric oven and hob, microwave, fridge/freezer, washing machine, 3 x TVs with Freeview, DVD, CD/radio, iPod dock, WiFi in communal clubhouse, selection of books and games
- Fuel and power inc. in rent
- Bed linen and towels inc. in rent
- Travel cot
- Off road parking for 2 cars
- Private decked area with furniture
- Shared use of children's playground and woodland walks
- Shared use of facilities including indoor and outdoor pool (May - Sept), tennis court and gym, at additional charge - leisure passes can be purchased from Gurnard Pines reception; rates are from £16 per adult and £12 per child for a week
- Sorry, no pets and no smoking
- Clubhouse and site amenities 2 mins walk
- Shop and beach 12 mins walk.
About the location
Cowes 1 mile.
Gurnard Pines is an attractive, family-friendly holiday village, set within 55 acres of grass and woodlands, only one mile from the world-famous yachting centre of Cowes, at the northern end of the Isle of Wight. The village offers a wide variety of quality leisure facilities on site, including indoor and outdoor swimming pools, floodlit tennis courts, a fully equipped gym, studio fitness classes, children's indoor soft play area, restaurant, café and bar, Spar shop, cash machine, WiFi access in the main building, as well as a nature trail where you can see the red squirrels. A little further afield, there are numerous attractions to explore, including the Isle of Wight Steam Railway, Queen Victoria's Osborne House, Carisbrooke Castle, and Ryde's glorious beaches, to name but a few. A superb location for an enjoyable family holiday!
- Last minute