- Off road parking
- Garden / Patio
- Pub/shop < 1 mile
- Washing machine
A superb, modern, detached house in the Parish of Fishbourne, on the banks of Wootton Creek, a tidal inlet favoured by yachtsmen which leads into the Solent and is the terminus for the Wightlink Portsmouth ferry.
This spacious light and airy house has been finished to a very high standard, with a lovely conservatory overlooking the pretty garden, a haven for birdlife and red squirrels leading down to the wall beside the creek.
From the master bedroom there are great views across the Solent.
Close by, you can stroll along the coastal path, paddle in the creek, or sample good food and ale at the local pub.
The seaside resort of Ryde is 3 miles away, or explore the island's beautiful countryside, picturesque villages, historic houses, adventure parks and stunning coastline.
A superb holiday destination for all the family!
Three bedrooms. 1 x double, 1 x 4' double, 1 x family room with adult bunks (bottom tier converts to double by prior arrangement). Bathroom with bath, separate shower, basin & WC. Ground floor shower room with shower, basin & WC. Kitchen with breakfast bar. Utility room. Dining room. Sitting room with gas fire, leading to conservatory.
- Gas central heating with underfloor heating in bathroom, gas wall heaters downstairs & gas fire in sitting room
- Electric double oven, gas hob, microwave, fridge/freezer, 2nd fridge in utility room, washing machine & tumble dryer in utility room, dishwasher, 2 x TVs with FreeSat, DVD, stereo/CD, library of books and games
- Fuel & power inc. in rent
- Bed linen & towels inc. in rent
- Off road parking for 3 cars
- Large lawned rear garden leading to sea wall
- Patio at rear & at front with furniture & BBQ
- Sorry, no pets and no smoking
- Shop 1 mile, pub 2 mins
- Note: Wightlink ferry terminal just across creek from garden
- Note: Drop down from garden wall to shingle beach below, caution required with young children.
About the location
FISHBOURNE, ISLE OF WIGHT
Ryde 3 miles; Newport 5 miles.
Fishbourne is a small parish, about a mile from Wootton Bridge and only 2 miles from the seaside resort of Ryde. The parish is situated on the banks of Wootton Creek, a favourite mooring place for yachtsmen and the embarkation point for the Wightlink Portsmouth Ferry. The Isle of Wight coastal path passes through the community, which is well served by an excellent pub, and a shingle beach is exposed at low tide; great for paddling and fishing. There's so much to see and do in this lovely area catering for all tastes and ages, from the Isle of Wight Steam Railway, Queen Victoria's Osborne House, Quarr Abbey and Robin Hill Adventure Park. Ryde is just a short drive, offering 6 miles of superb sandy beaches, and numerous attractions including 10 pin bowling, and a boating lake as well as a great selection of shops and restaurants. In fact there's so much to do a week isn't nearly long enough!
This property offers the following short breaks:
- Last minute