- Off road parking
- Ground floor accommodation
- Ground floor bedroom
- Garden / Patio
- Cot available
- Highchair available
- Washing machine
- Broadband / WiFi
Overdene Chase Cottages
Ryde 2 miles. Situated on a quiet country lane just two miles from the beautiful sandy beaches of Ryde, these three cottages are located on a smallholding, where the family ponies and the local farmer’s sheep can be seen grazing over the fence. These three charming cottages have been fashioned from the old stable block and each has been decorated and furnished to retain the character and charm of their rural surroundings. With one cottage having two bedrooms and the other two having one bedroom each, these three cottages together can accommodate up to eight people. Each of these cottages has a private patio area and shared use of a lawned area where you can enjoy breathtaking views whilst you sip a morning cup of coffee as you plan the day’s activities. There are many countryside walks directly from these cottages, whether you enjoy a short stroll along the lanes or an all day hike over the Downs. The town of Ryde has an array of interesting shops, pubs and numerous restaurants as well as the beach, where children of all ages will enjoy themselves. Havenstreet, which is close to these cottages, has a wonderful local pub and the Isle of Wight Steam Railway, which provides you with a unique experience by taking you back to the bygone era of the power of steam. These cottages are the perfect location for you to explore the whole of the island, whether on foot, bicycle or car. Why not experience the local produce found all over the island or discover the many beaches and coves which have an ever-changing view? A fabulous group of three holiday cottages for a memorable holiday all year round.
This ground floor cottage has ramped access and a large wet room suitable for wheelchair users, making it ideal for the less mobile.
At this cottage, there is one bedroom and a light and spacious open plan living area, with a fitted kitchen, dining area and sitting area, as well as double patio doors leading onto the private patio area.
Note: This property can be booked with refs 10062 and 12935 and together they accommodate 8 people.
All ground floor with wheelchair access. One king-size double bedroom (zip/link, can be twin on request) with en-suite wet room with shower, basin and WC. Open plan living area with kitchen, dining area and sitting area. Shared external utility.
- Gas central heating
- Gas oven and hob, microwave, fridge/freezer, shared use of washing machine in external utility, TV with Freeview, DVD, WiFi, selection of books and games
- Fuel and power inc. in rent
- Bed linen and towels inc. in rent (please bring own beach towels)
- Two travel cots, highchair, booster highchair and z bed shared between two other properties, available on a first come, first served basis
- Off road parking for 2 cars
- Private patio with furniture, shared use of lawned garden with furniture and BBQ
- One well-behaved pet welcome
- Sorry, no smoking
- Restaurants, cafés and shops 2 miles, pub 1.5 miles
- Beach 2.5 miles
- Note: Please contact the owner prior to your stay if you require use of a travel cot, highchair, booster highchair or z bed
- These items are available on a first come, first served basis
- Note: This property accepts children aged 5 and under only, including babes-in-arms.
About the location
Sandown 7 miles; Newport 7 miles.
Ryde, fondly known as "The Gateway to the Island", is the largest town on the Isle of Wight and became popular as a holiday destination in the 1820s. Today, the regular ferry, catamaran and hovercraft services make this lovely resort accessible for all. There’s so much to see and do, catering for all ages and interests within the town and local area including a wide range of shops, pubs and restaurants, whilst the 6 miles of super, gently sloping sandy beaches are ideal for bathing. Along the esplanade there are bowling greens, an ice rink, tenpin bowling, putting greens and children’s rides as well as a boating lake and paddling pool. With many other attractions within easy reach, Ryde provides a superb base for touring this picturesque island.
This property offers the following short breaks:
- Last minute