- Swimming pool
- Off road parking
- Ground floor bedroom
- Open fire
- Garden / Patio
- Cot available
- Highchair available
- Washing machine
- Sky TV
- Broadband / WiFi
Something a bit special, this wonderful Ryde cottage is situated 1 mile from the centre of the town, and offers luxurious holiday accommodation for groups of friends or families.
Nestled in a secluded area, surrounded by woods and green fields, this Ryde cottage is adjacent to 30 acres of award-winning vineyard, and just 2.5 miles from the beach, so it enjoys quiet seclusion within easy reach of the local amenities.
The accommodation in this Ryde cottage is divided between the spacious main house and a delightful garden cottage, built in the style of a Scandinavian log cabin.
The large house boasts a cosy woodburner, a double-ended bath, a beautiful conservatory with French doors leading to the decked area, as well as a heated swimming pool with retractable glass doors for the summer, a 6-seater sauna and an enclosed garden with fish pond.
The log cabin style garden cottage is the perfect space to escape to and relax with its own decked area and drinks facilities, while children will love the loft bedroom accessed by a ladder, making a fantastic hideaway.
Celebrate your holiday and while away your cares with a glass of bubbly at this Ryde cottage, wake in the morning with a dip in the heated indoor swimming pool or simply relax on the decked area in the summer sun.
The Victorian town of Ryde is just a short walk away from this Ryde cottage and offers some fantastic attractions including its shops, pubs, restaurants, bowling alley, ice skating rink and boating lake, as well as sedate walks along the golden sandy beach.
With all this and so much more just waiting to be explored, this Ryde cottage makes the perfect holiday base.
Main house: Two bedrooms: 1 x super king-size double, 1 x twin. Bathroom with double-ended bath, separate shower, basin and WC. Ground floor entrance hall with cloakroom and WC. Large fitted kitchen with range cooker and door to garden. Dining room (seats 8). Sitting room with woodburner. Small office. Large conservatory (seats 8) with French doors to garden. Garden cottage: Three bedrooms: 1 x ground floor double, 1 x ground floor adult bunks, 1 x small children’s loft room in apex of roof with twin mattresses (1 m high and with limited space). Bathroom with bath, shower attachment, basin and WC. Small kitchen area. Sitting area. Note: Loft room is accessed via a ladder and is small with limited space. As such it is only suitable for children and care must be taken at all times.
- Gas central heating, woodburner
- Electric oven, gas hob, microwave, fridge/freezer, second fridge (in garden cottage), washing machine, dishwasher, TV with DVD player (in garden cottage), TV with basic Sky package, DVD, CD and radio, WiFi, selection of books, DVDs and games
- All fuel, power and wood for woodburner inc. in rent
- Bed linen and towels inc. in rent (please bring own pool towels)
- Indoor swimming pool (heated all year) 5m x 9m, depth 1.2m to 1.9m, sauna
- Cot and highchair available on request
- Off road parking for 2 cars
- Large enclosed garden with two decked areas, garden furniture, BBQ area and fish pond
- Small decked area with furniture outside garden cottage
- Sorry, no pets and no smoking
- Shop and pub 1 mile, beach 2.5 miles
- Note: This owner requires a refundable Good Housekeeping bond of £300
- Note: Max 8 adults and 2 children
- Please note that when at full occupancy the property has limited space.
About the location
Sandown 7 miles; Newport 7 miles.
Ryde, fondly known as "The Gateway to the Island", is the largest town on the Isle of Wight and became popular as a holiday destination in the 1820s. Today, the regular ferry, catamaran and hovercraft services make this lovely resort accessible for all. There’s so much to see and do, catering for all ages and interests within the town and local area including a wide range of shops, pubs and restaurants, whilst the 6 miles of super, gently sloping sandy beaches are ideal for bathing. Along the esplanade there are bowling greens, an ice rink, tenpin bowling, putting greens and children’s rides as well as a boating lake and paddling pool. With many other attractions within easy reach, Ryde provides a superb base for touring this picturesque island.
- Last minute