- Off road parking
- Garden / Patio
- Washing machine
- Broadband / WiFi
A charming first floor, 17th century Herefordshire holiday home attached to the owner's 15th century farmhouse in the peaceful hamlet of Brinsop, just 6.5 miles from Hereford. This delightful Herefordshire holiday apartment has been thoughtfully refurbished throughout, boasting charm and character, and offering a cosy sitting room with dining area, a well-equipped kitchen, ideal for any self-catering property, and two beautifully furnished bedrooms, all with original wall and ceiling beams and all boasting lovely views. This Herefordshire holiday property offers a private patio area close to a wildlife lake, perfect for relaxing in the sunshine and enjoying the delightful views. There are country walks and cycle routes from the doorstep of this Herefordshire cottage, making it ideal for exploring the many villages and market towns locally. With Offa's Dyke, the Brecon Beacons and the Malvern Hills all within easy reach, this is a fabulous Herefordshire cottage in a great location, at any time of year.
All first floor. Two bedrooms: 1 x double, 1 x single. Shower room with shower, basin and WC. Well-equipped kitchen. Sitting room with dining area. Shared use of separate utility room.
- Electric central heating
- Electric oven and hob, microwave, fridge, fridge/freezer, shared use of washing machine and tumble dryer in separate utility room, dishwasher, TV with Freeview, DVD, WiFi, selection of books, games and DVDs
- All fuel and power inc. in rent
- Bed linen and towels inc. in rent
- Off road parking for 2 cars
- Bikes available for hire with secure storage
- Patio with furniture and BBQ overlooking unfenced wildlife lake
- Sorry, no pets and no smoking
- Shop 1.5 miles, pub 2 miles
- Note: Unfenced lake - children must be supervised at all times
- Note: The property is accessed via external stone steps.
- Last minute
About the location
Hereford 6.5 miles; Leominster 14 miles.
The hamlet of Brinsop is situated amidst beautiful countryside between the towns of Hereford, Leominster and Hay-on-Wye. The cathedral town of Hereford dates back to Saxon times and boasts an eclectic mix of architecture and a medieval bridge spanning the winding River Wye, perfectly placed for enjoying the delightful Black & White Villages trail. Sample Hereford's famous cider or discover the fascinating Mappa Mundi world map and the captivating chained library, home to a collection of rare and ancient books. Leominster features a majestic church and a variety of shops, pubs and cafÃ©s, while nearby Offa's Dyke offers excellent walking and cycling. The wonderful market town of Hay-on-Wye, famous for its 30-plus book shops, excellent pubs, restaurants and antique shops, make it a popular tourist attraction. Symonds Yat, a rocky outcrop on the River Wye, with spectacular views and the opportunity to spot protected Peregrine Falcons flying from their nests, is also within easy reach.