- Hot tub
- Off road parking
- Ground floor accommodation
- Ground floor bedroom
- Garden / Patio
- Cot available
- Highchair available
- Washing machine
- Broadband / WiFi
Offa's Dyke 0.67 miles.
This semi-detached, wood-clad barn conversion is situated next to the owner's house on a 22-acre equestrian centre only 5 minutes' walk from the famous Offa's Dyke Path and 2.5 miles from the pretty town of Presteigne.
This Offa's Dyke holiday cottage is well-appointed and provides light and airy open plan accommodation with contemporary furnishings throughout.
This all ground floor Offa's Dyke cottage provides two spacious en-suite bedrooms, a charming living area with French doors leading to the rear patio garden and a delightful hot tub room which leads onto a sun deck with loungers.
The rear garden is ideal for alfresco dining with views over the orchard and distant hills, while the sun deck is perfect for relaxing and enjoying a drink before or after experiencing the luxurious hot tub.
Guests are welcome to explore the owner's land and enjoy walks beside the River Lugg which runs through the property's grounds.
Guests are welcome to bring their own horses to this very well-equipped equestrian centre by prior arrangement with the owner.
This Dolley Green cottage is surrounded by picturesque countryside, which is perfect for walking and cycling, especially as the Offa's Dyke Path is only a short walk away.
Just a short drive away from your Dolley Green cottage is The Stagg Inn and Restaurant in Titley, a renowned Michelin Star establishment and if guests would like to experience the food here, the owner of this beautiful barn conversion will happily book a table for you with prior notice.
Whether you are after a romantic break for two with the added luxury of a hot tub or a quality base for enjoying excellent walking, this delightful cottage near Presteigne is perfect at any time of the year.
All ground floor. Two bedrooms: 1 x king-size double with en-suite bath, shower over, basin and WC, 1 x twin with en-suite shower, basin and WC. Open plan living area with fitted kitchen, dining area and sitting area with French doors to rear garden. Hot tub for 6 with additional wet room shower and French doors to sun deck.
- LPG central heating
- Electric oven and hob, microwave, fridge/freezer, washing machine, dishwasher, TV with Freeview, DVD, WiFi
- Fuel and power inc. in rent
- Bed linen and towels inc. in rent (please bring own hot tub towels)
- Travel cot and highchair on request
- Off road parking for 2 cars
- Bike storage
- Front lawned garden with sun deck and loungers leading to hot tub room (hot tub available 8am - 8.00pm, 7 days a week, occasionally used by owner)
- Large patio to rear with furniture, BBQ, plus use of owner's large lawn
- Two well-behaved dogs welcome
- Sorry, no smoking
- Shops, pubs and restaurants 2.5 miles
- Offa's Dyke 5 mins walk
- Note: Under 16s must be accompanied by an adult in the hot tub
- Note: Guests are welcome to bring their own horses to this specialist equestrian centre (by prior arrangement with owner) which provides stables, a horse walker, a lunging pen, 60x30 metre floodlit arena, mirrors and out-riding
- Note: Please keep dogs on leads when outside the cottage as horses are nearby.
About the location
Presteigne 2.5 miles; Knighton 5 miles.
The small rural hamlet of Dolley Green is situated amidst picturesque countryside on the Powys/Herefordshire border and stands just 500 yards from the famous Offa's Dyke Pathway. The beautiful Radnor Forest is close by and provides superb cycling and rambling opportunities. The historic town of Presteigne, known as The Gateway to Mid Wales, is only 2.5 miles away and nestles at the heart of The Marches, and boasts the award-winning attraction 'The Judge's Lodgings' as well as a variety of pubs, restaurants and shops. Explore the Mortimer Trail and the lovely walks to Hergest Ridge, the inspiration for the beautiful music of both Elgar and Mike Oldfield. Visit the market town of Hay-on-Wye, often described as “the town of books”, the ancient city of Hereford with its impressive Norman cathedral, famous Mappa Mundi and Chained Library, as well as Britain's loveliest medieval town, Ludlow with its 13th century castle, riverside walks and famous food and cultural festival.
This property offers the following short breaks:
- Last minute