- Off road parking
- Garden / Patio
- Cot available
- Highchair available
- Washing machine
Bryncalled Barn Cottages
Bucknell 2 miles. Three exceptional, semi-detached, stone-built, 18th century Grade II listed barn conversions, set in an attractive courtyard in a picturesque rural location, just 2 miles from the village of Bucknell. All three properties have been renovated to a very high standard, retaining a wealth of original features including oak beams and trusses, wall timbers and some exposed stone walls, all creating quality accommodation with a cosy and inviting atmosphere. Within an Area of Outstanding Natural Beauty and with easy reach to the medieval town of Ludlow, National Trust properties and castles, Ironbridge, Much Wenlock, Shrewsbury, Hereford and much more. This is a wonderful location for walking - Offa’s Dyke is less than 5 miles away, cycling, birdwatching and touring the wonderful countryside of Shropshire and Mid Wales.
A beautiful semi-detached barn conversion offering many original features including exposed stone walls, wall timbers and ceiling beams.
A very well-equipped, spacious Bucknell cottage with added privacy; the split staircase leads to two separate landings, with either a lovely double en-suite bedroom or a large twin bedroom with separate family bathroom.
Outside, this Bucknell cottage has a front patio area.
Note: This cottage is near to Refs 2074 and 2528, together they accommodate 11.
Two bedrooms: 1 x double with en-suite shower, basin and WC, 1 x twin. Bathroom with bath, shower over, basin and WC. Kitchen with sitting area. Sitting room with electric log-effect fire and dining area.
- Oil central heating with electric fire
- Electric oven, gas hob, microwave, fridge/freezer, washing machine, tumble dryer, dishwasher, 3 x TVs with Freeview, DVD, CD/radio, iPod dock, shared use of payphone, selection of games, DVDs and CDs
- Fuel and power inc. in rent
- Bed linen and towels inc. in rent
- Cot and highchair on request
- Off road parking for 2 cars
- Bike storage available
- Front courtyard with furniture and BBQ
- Shared use of children's play area, including swings, sandpit, wildlife pond and seating area, set within an acre of communal garden behind the owners' property (children must be accompanied by an adult)
- Sorry, no pets and no smoking
- Shop 3 miles, pub/restaurant 2 miles.
About the location
Knighton 5 miles; Clun 6 miles; Ludlow 13 miles.
The pretty village of Bucknell nestles in the beautiful valley of the River Teme in South Shropshire, close to the borders of Wales and Herefordshire. This is a lovely area of peaceful unspoilt countryside, but still offering much interest for the visitor - the historic market town of Ludlow renowned for its superb restaurants, Ironbridge with its famous museums, and the county town of Shrewsbury are all within easy driving distance. The Heart of Wales Railway has a station in the village and to the south are the black and white villages of North Herefordshire with their cider orchards. Bucknell offers two pubs, both serving food, whilst the nearby market towns of Craven Arms and Knighton offer a full range of amenities.
This property offers the following short breaks:
- Last minute