- Off road parking
- Garden / Patio
- Cot available
- Highchair available
- Washing machine
Bryncalled Barn Cottages
Bucknell 2 miles. Three exceptional, semi-detached, stone-built, 18th century Grade II listed barn conversions, set in an attractive courtyard in a picturesque rural location, just 2 miles from the village of Bucknell. All three properties have been renovated to a very high standard, retaining a wealth of original features including oak beams and trusses, wall timbers and some exposed stone walls, all creating quality accommodation with a cosy and inviting atmosphere. Within an Area of Outstanding Natural Beauty and with easy reach to the medieval town of Ludlow, National Trust properties and castles, Ironbridge, Much Wenlock, Shrewsbury, Hereford and much more. This is a wonderful location for walking - Offa’s Dyke is less than 5 miles away, cycling, birdwatching and touring the wonderful countryside of Shropshire and Mid Wales.
A lovely, semi-detached barn conversion with a wealth of original features, in a rural location 2 miles from Bucknell.
The open plan living area and lovely bedroom provide top quality accommodation, with a pretty front patio perfect for relaxing.
Wonderful for a romantic break.
Note: This property is near to Refs. 2074 and 27590 and together they accommodate 11.
One king-size double bedroom with original beams and wall timbers. Bathroom with corner bath, separate shower cubicle, basin and WC. Spacious open plan living area with fitted kitchen, dining area, and sitting area with log-effect electric fire, all with original oak beams.
- Oil central heating with electric fire
- Electric oven, gas hob, microwave, fridge with ice box, table-top freezer, washer/dryer, dishwasher, 2 x TVs with Freeview, DVD player, CD/radio, shared use of payphone, small library of games/CDs/DVDs
- All fuel and power inc. in rent
- Bed linen and towels inc. in rent
- Travel cot and highchair available on request
- Off road parking for 2 cars
- Bike storage available
- Delightful front patio with garden furniture and BBQ
- Shared use of children's play area, including swings, sandpit, wildlife pond and seating area, set within an acre of communal garden behind the owners' property (children must be accompanied by an adult)
- Sorry, no pets and no smoking
- Shop 3 miles, pub/restaurant 2 miles.
About the location
Knighton 5 miles; Clun 6 miles; Ludlow 13 miles.
The pretty village of Bucknell nestles in the beautiful valley of the River Teme in South Shropshire, close to the borders of Wales and Herefordshire. This is a lovely area of peaceful unspoilt countryside, but still offering much interest for the visitor - the historic market town of Ludlow renowned for its superb restaurants, Ironbridge with its famous museums, and the county town of Shrewsbury are all within easy driving distance. The Heart of Wales Railway has a station in the village and to the south are the black and white villages of North Herefordshire with their cider orchards. Bucknell offers two pubs, both serving food, whilst the nearby market towns of Craven Arms and Knighton offer a full range of amenities.
- Last minute