- Off road parking
- Ground floor accommodation
- Ground floor bedroom
- Open fire
- Garden / Patio
- Pub/shop < 1 mile
- Broadband / WiFi
A charming, detached, single-storey barn conversion cottage located in the extensive garden of the owner's home, surrounded by beautiful Herefordshire countryside and just a short walk from the village of Peterchurch.
Very comfortably furnished throughout, this Peterchurch cottage provides perfect accommodation for a romantic getaway.
Set solely over the ground floor with stunning views to the Black Mountains, this Peterchurch cottage offers a lovely double bedroom, an open plan living area with a well-equipped kitchen, dining area and a sitting area and a warming woodburning stove, perfect for those chilly evenings.
Outside this delightful Peterchurch cottage is a front patio area, ideal for relaxing, taking in the peace and tranquillity of the area, or enjoying al fresco dining.
The patio leads to the owner's pretty cottage garden which guests are very welcome to enjoy.
Just a short distance away are the Herefordshire Trail, Offa's Dyke, and the thriving village of Peterchurch boasting many amenities including a village shop, and local pubs and restaurants.
Hereford, with it magnificent cathedral and Hay-on-Wye, the town of books, both make great days out.
A lovely Peterchurch cottage, ideal for a memorable holiday at any time of year.
All ground floor. One double bedroom. Shower room with shower, basin and WC. Open plan living area with kitchen, dining area and sitting area with woodburning stove.
- Electric central heating with woodburning stove
- Electric oven and hob, microwave, fridge, TV with Freeview, DVD, CD/radio, iPod dock, WiFi, selection of books, games and DVDs
- Fuel, power and fuel for stove inc. in rent
- Bed linen and towels inc. in rent
- Ample off road parking
- Lockable bike storage
- Front patio with furniture and use of owner's large enclosed garden
- Two well-behaved dogs welcome
- Sorry, no smoking
- Shop, pub and restaurant 8 mins walk
- Note: Due to the property being surrounded by farmland, please ensure dogs are kept on a lead and under strict control at all times when outside the property
- Visiting dogs must be properly socialised and must not display aggressive behaviour in the presence of other unfamiliar dogs.
About the location
Hay-on-Wye 10 miles; Hereford 12 miles.
The village of Peterchurch, with its handful of pubs and restaurants, is situated on the River Dore in the beautiful Golden Valley, flanked by the Black Mountains to the west and gentle hills to the east. Just 10 miles away is the wonderful market town of Hay-on-Wye, famous for its 30-plus book shops, excellent pubs, restaurants and antique shops, making it one of the most visited tourist attractions in Wales. Surrounded by pastureland and woodland, covered in primroses, violets, celandine and bluebells during spring, the village is also close to the Offa's Dyke and Wye Valley walks. The epitome of picturesque England, the ancient city of Hereford lies 12 miles away and dates back to the 7th Century, boasting a magnificent cathedral, the famous 'chained library', and a medieval bridge over the winding River Wye. A great location with plenty to see and do for all the family.
- Last minute