- Off road parking
- Ground floor accommodation
- Ground floor bedroom
- Pub/shop < 1 mile
- Broadband / WiFi
102 Gills Cliff - The Deck Studio is an immaculately-presented, south-facing, self-catering studio apartment, excellently located in an elevated position above the delightful Victorian seaside town of Ventnor, on the Isle of Wight. This self-catering apartment in Ventnor sits two storeys below Ref. 29353, boasts panoramic views across the English Channel and is luxuriously appointed throughout, providing spacious and comfortable accommodation, with personal attention to detail. 102 Gills Cliff - The Deck Studio in Ventnor is the perfect self-catering retreat for couples seeking comfort, tranquillity and style in an atmosphere of informal luxury, while exploring the beautiful Isle of Wight. This bright and spacious Ventnor apartment is set over the entire ground floor, from which you can relish the stunning views, even from the comfort of your king-size bed. From the off road parking space, steps lead down to your self-catering Ventnor apartment, which is located at the back of the main house. The apartment boasts a private south-facing decked area with outstanding sea views, perfect for enjoying a BBQ or just relaxing with a glass of wine while soaking up the sun.This self-catering apartment in Ventnor has been lovingly created with your wellbeing in mind, and benefits from those special touches that will make you stay one to remember.
All ground floor. King-size double bedroom with sitting area and panoramic coastal views. Dressing room. Bathroom with bath, hand shower over, basin and WC. Kitchen with dining area.
- Electric convector heating with gas-fired water heating system
- Two plate electric hob, microwave/combination oven, fridge, 37" HD TV with full Sky+ HD package, DVD, WiFi, selection of books, CDs and DVDs
- Fuel and power inc. in rent
- Bed linen and towels inc. in rent
- Please bring own beach towels
- Off road parking for one car
- Decked front terrace with furniture (set at back of main house)
- Sorry, no pets and no smoking
- Shop 5 mins walk, harbour, pubs and restaurants 10 mins downhill walk, bus stop 2 mins walk
- Note: Apartment has lower than average ceilings (6' 5'')
- Note: Ventnor is set on a very steep hill, it may take longer to walk back to the property from the beach, shops etc
- Note: No babies or children
- Note: Although it offers ground floor accommodation, the apartment is accessed down a flight of stairs, and as such does not offer wheelchair access.
About the location
Newport 10 miles; Cowes 15 miles.
The quaint Victorian seaside resort of Ventnor is located at the southern end of the island and accessed via an array of steep winding roads set amidst beautiful scenery. Sheltered by St. Boniface Down, one of the island's highest points and an Area of Outstanding Natural Beauty, this charming town has a uniquely mild climate enabling tropical and exotic plants to grow throughout the area. The sandy and fine shingle beaches provide excellent facilities for watersports and offer a range of stunning coastal paths to explore, whilst the harbour sells a broad range of fresh fish and seafood. A good variety of shops, pubs and restaurants line the esplanade, whilst the Botanical Gardens are within easy reach and well worth a visit. With plenty to see and do around the island for all the family, including great walking and cycling opportunities, medieval castles, historic houses and a variety of gardens and waterfalls, this great holiday destination has plenty to offer all year round.