- Off road parking
- Ground floor accommodation
- Ground floor bedroom
- Garden / Patio
- Pub/shop < 1 mile
- Sky TV
- Broadband / WiFi
The Deck Studio is an immaculately-presented, south-facing, studio apartment, excellently located in an elevated position above the delightful Victorian seaside town of Ventnor, on the Isle of Wight.
This self-catering apartment boasts panoramic views across the English Channel and is luxuriously appointed throughout, providing spacious and comfortable accommodation, with personal attention to detail.
The Deck Studio is the perfect retreat for couples seeking comfort, tranquillity and style in an atmosphere of informal luxury, while exploring the beautiful Isle of Wight.
This bright and spacious apartment is set over the entire ground floor, from which you can relish the stunning views, even from the comfort of your king-size bed.
From the off road parking space, steps lead down to the apartment which is located underneath the main house.
The apartment boasts a private south-facing decked area with outstanding sea views, perfect for enjoying a barbecue or just relaxing with a glass of wine while soaking up the sun.
This self-catering apartment has been lovingly created with your wellbeing in mind, and benefits from those special touches that will make your stay one to remember.
All ground floor. One king-size double bedroom. Dressing room. Bathroom with bath, hand-held shower, basin and WC. Kitchen with dining area.
- Electric convector heating
- Combination oven/microwave, electric hob, fridge, TV with Sky+, DVD, WiFi, selection of books and DVDs
- Fuel and power inc. in rent
- Bed linen and towels inc. in rent, please bring own beach towels
- Off road parking for one car
- Decked front terrace with furniture, set at back of main house
- Sorry, no pets and no smoking
- Shops, pubs and harbour 10 mins walk
- Bus stop 2 mins walk
- Note: Apartment has lower than average ceilings of 6' 3''
- Note: Ventnor is set on a very steep hill, it may take longer to walk back to the property from the beach, shops etc
- Note: No babies or children
- Note: Although ground floor accommodation, the apartment is accessed down a flight of stairs.
About the location
Newport 10 miles; Cowes 15 miles.
The quaint Victorian seaside resort of Ventnor is located at the southern end of the island and accessed via an array of steep winding roads set amidst beautiful scenery. Sheltered by St. Boniface Down, one of the island's highest points and an Area of Outstanding Natural Beauty, this charming town has a uniquely mild micro climate enabling tropical and exotic plants to grow throughout the area. The gently sloping sandy and fine shingle beaches and coves provide excellent facilities for watersports and offer a range of stunning coastal paths to explore, while the harbour sells a broad range of fresh fish and locally-caught seafood. A good variety of shops, pubs, cafes and restaurants line the esplanade, whilst the Botanical Gardens are within easy reach and well worth a visit. With plenty to see and do around the island for all the family, including great walking and cycling opportunities, medieval castles, historic houses and a variety of gardens and waterfalls, as well as the unspoilt fishing bay, this great holiday destination has plenty to offer all year round, and it's easy to see why it's known as the prettiest place on the Isle of Wight.
Note: No babies or children.