- Off road parking
- Garden / Patio
- Cot available
- Highchair available
- Washing machine
A pretty, semi-detached cottage in the peaceful hamlet of Yafford, at the southern end of the Isle of Wight. This Yafford holiday cottage has been sympathetically converted from a charming, 18th century stone barn, set beside an attractive large pond, in the grounds of the owner's farmhouse, in a rural setting only a mile from the sea. This Yafford cottage offers original character, including stone walls, exposed beams and trusses, and wooden floors throughout. The area has a great choice of lovely walks, and the Round-the-Island cycle route is also close by. The beach at Atherfield is a mile away from this Yafford cottage, and the picturesque village of Brighstone is only 2 miles. Within a short drive is Blackgang Chine, whilst the beaches of Ventnor, Shanklin, Sandown and Compton are all easily accessible. A great Yafford cottage, and a super, rural holiday base. Note: This Yafford cottage can be booked with Ref. 3811 to accommodate up to 8.
Two bedrooms: 1 x eaves king-size double, 1 x eaves twin, additional single folding bed available on request. Bathroom with bath, basin & WC. Ground floor shower room with shower, basin and WC. Kitchen with exposed stone walls and dining area. Sitting room with exposed stone walls.
- Electric heating system
- Electric cooker, microwave, fridge, freezer, washing machine, dishwasher, TV, DVD, library of books/games
- Electricity inc. in rent
- Bed linen inc. in rent
- Travel cot & highchair on request
- Off road parking for two cars
- Enclosed lawned garden with furniture
- One well-behaved dog welcome
- Sorry, no smoking
- Village shop & pub 1.5 miles
- Note: As there is a large pond close to the cottage, dogs must be kept under control
- Note: As the folding bed, travel cot and highchair are shared between both properties, these items are available on a first come, first served basis
- Please check availability when first enquiring
- Please bring your own bedding and linen for the folding bed and cot
Note: As the folding bed, travel cot and highchair are shared between both properties, these items are available on a first come, first served basis. Please bring your own bedding and linen for the folding bed and cot.
About the location
Niton 5 miles; Brighstone 2 miles; Shorwell 1 mile.
Situated at the southern end of the Isle of Wight, near Brighstone Bay, and 2 miles from the picturesque village of Brighstone, the hamlet of Yafford, well known for its 18th century watermill, can be found in an area of Outstanding Natural Beauty, abounding in wildlife. Yafford is an ideal base for birdwatchers and walkers, while cyclists are well catered for, as Yafford is on the 'Round-The-Island’ Cycle Route. The beach at Atherfield is just a mile away, and within a short drive are the attractions at Blackgang Chine, and the lovely beaches of Ventnor, making this a great ‘year round’ holiday base.