- Off road parking
- Garden / Patio
- Cot available
- Highchair available
- Washing machine
Found in the peaceful rural hamlet of Yafford on the southern end of the Isle of Wight is this attractive, semi-detached 18th century stone barn conversion.
Sympathetically converted, this Yafford cottage retains much original character, with stone walls, exposed beams, and wooden floors throughout.
Quietly situated in the grounds of the owner's farmhouse only a mile from the sea at Atherfield, 2 miles from the picturesque village of Brighstone, this Yafford cottage is close to great walks, as well as the Round-the-Island cycle route.
All the attractions of Blackgang Chine are a short drive from this Yafford cottage, and the superb beaches of Ventnor, Shanklin, Sandown and Compton are all easily accessible.
This Yafford cottage makes a great base, any time of the year.
Note: This Yafford cottage can be booked with Ref. 3812 to accommodate up to 8.
One eaves room with 5' double with additional single folding bed available on request. Ground floor shower room with shower, basin & WC. Open plan living area with kitchen with exposed stone walls, dining area & sitting area. Note: Stairs open directly into double room.
- Electric heating system
- Electric cooker, microwave, fridge, freezer, washing machine, TV/DVD, selection of books/games
- Electricity inc. in rent
- Bed linen inc. in rent
- Travel cot & highchair on request
- Off road parking for one car
- Small private, enclosed lawned garden with furniture
- One well-behaved dog welcome
- Sorry, no smoking
- Village shop & pub 1.5 miles
- Note: As there is a large pond close to the cottage, dogs must be kept under control
- Note: As the folding bed, travel cot and highchair are shared between both properties, these items are available on a first come, first served basis
- Please check availability when first enquiring
- Please bring your own bedding and linen for the folding bed and cot
Note: As the folding bed, travel cot and highchair are shared between both properties, these items are available on a first come, first served basis. Please bring your own bedding and linen for the folding bed and cot.
- Last minute
About the location
Niton 5 miles; Brighstone 2 miles; Shorwell 1 mile.
Situated at the southern end of the Isle of Wight, near Brighstone Bay, and 2 miles from the picturesque village of Brighstone, the hamlet of Yafford, well known for its 18th century watermill, can be found in an area of Outstanding Natural Beauty, abounding in wildlife. Yafford is an ideal base for birdwatchers and walkers, while cyclists are well catered for, as Yafford is on the 'Round-The-Island’ Cycle Route. The beach at Atherfield is just a mile away, and within a short drive are the attractions at Blackgang Chine, and the lovely beaches of Ventnor, making this a great ‘year round’ holiday base.