- Open fire
- Garden / Patio
- Pub/shop < 1 mile
- Washing machine
- Games Room
- Sky TV
This immaculately-presented mid-terraced cottage offers families and friends the perfect place to stay in a lovely setting, just one minute's walk from the safe sandy beach of Minnis Bay in Kent.
Beautifully presented throughout to provide spacious, contemporary accommodation, this Minnis Bay cottage has been thoughtfully equipped to offer families with children a relaxing escape near the beach.
This beach cottage on the Kent coast has three attractive bedrooms, two with sea views, and the kitchen has an open plan dining area with views over the rear garden.
The sitting room boasts a woodburner, so even on chilly evenings it is the perfect place to settle down after a long day on the beach.
Outside this Birchington cottage is both a front and rear garden where you can dine alfresco whilst the children play in the games room or watch for pirates from the tree house.
The popular seaside resort towns of Margate and Broadstairs are close by, so take a day to explore these lovely historic harbour towns, or maybe even pop over to France or Belgium from nearby Ramsgate.
A lovely coastal cottage in Minnis Bay, perfect for a family holiday.
Three bedrooms: 1 x double with sea views, 1 x twin, 1 x single with sea views. Bathroom with bath, shower over, basin and WC. Ground floor basin and WC. Kitchen with dining area. Utility. Sitting room with woodburner. External games room.
- Gas central heating with woodburner
- Electric oven and gas hob, microwave, fridge, freezer, washing machine, 2 x TVs with basic Sky, DVD, selection of books, games and DVDs
- Fuel, power and starter pack for woodburner inc. in rent
- Bed linen and towels inc. in rent
- Unrestricted roadside parking
- Enclosed front lawn and decked garden with child's tree house
- Enclosed rear lawn and decked garden with furniture and trampoline
- Sorry, no pets and no smoking
- Shops and pub 5 mins walk
- Beach 1 min walk
- Note: There are 6 steps up to front garden from pavement
- Note: Children should be supervised at all times while using the trampoline or tree house.
About the location
Margate 3 miles; Ramsgate 7 miles; Broadstairs 7 miles; Canterbury 13 miles.
Minnis Bay is a long sandy bay with a Blue Flag beach backed by grassland and cliffs. It is a popular choice for families looking for a quiet, safe beach for children to enjoy, with a children's play area with a paddling pool. There are coastal cycleways and footpaths and for the more athletic, there are a variety of water sports including sailing, windsurfing and sea canoeing. Minnis Bay is part of the town of Birchington, where you will find local shops, pubs, restaurants and a railway station. Canterbury is only 13 miles away with its history, culture, Cathedral, river trips and theatre. Minnis Bay has been a well kept secret with its beautiful, sandy beach and its many amenities, but now it's your chance to explore this lovely part of the Kent coastline.
This property offers the following short breaks:
- Last minute