- Ground floor accommodation
- Ground floor bedroom
- Pub/shop < 1 mile
- Washing machine
- Broadband / WiFi
This delightful ground floor apartment has its own entrance and is located within a few minutes' walk of the centre of the coastal town of Broadstairs.
Overlooking the promenade and a sandy beach, this Broadstairs self-catering apartment is well appointed throughout with contemporary furnishings, and provides an ideal base for families and couples looking to enjoy a seaside holiday with lots of popular places to visit close by.
With excellent sea views from the sitting room and one of the double bedrooms, this Broadstairs self-catering apartment offers guests the chance to gaze over this ever-changing part of the Kent coastline.
Sink into the comfy sofa in the sitting room and relax, whilst planning your day ahead, or listen to the sea lapping against the shore as you drift off to sleep.
Guests to this apartment in Broadstairs are spoilt for choice with a number of shops, restaurants and pubs all within walking distance.
Don't be misled by the historic style of this town, when evening arrives, Broadstairs comes alive with live music whatever time of year, including folk and jazz, plus most pubs partake in a blues festival every February.
Why not take a stroll past Bleak House, featuring a bust of Charles Dickens, which is set into the side of this grey house.
With historic houses, castles, golf courses and boat trips all just a short distance away, this Broadstairs self-catering apartment is a perfect choice, at any time of year.
All ground floor. Two double bedrooms (1 with TV). Bathroom with bath, shower over, basin and WC. Fitted kitchen with dining area. Sitting room.
Electric underfloor heating. Electric oven and hob, microwave, fridge, washer/dryer, 2 x TVs with FreeSat, DVD, WiFi, selection of books, games and DVDs. Fuel and power inc. in rent. Bed linen and towels inc. in rent. Roadside parking. Sorry, no pets and no smoking. Shop and pub 5 mins walk. Note: There are 2 steps leading to the entrance but you can access the apartment via the lawned area to avoid any steps.
- “The Apartment is really great; VERY comfortable, well equipped and in a super location with views. Roadside parking was always available right outside - brilliant. We would certainly like to stay there again!”
- “Stone Bay Apartment was an absolute pleasure to stay in. It was thoroughly clean and tidy and extremely well equipped. It has a beautiful and close view of Stone Bay from the lounge and you get to see the sunrise over the sea every morning.”
- “Great apartment in a fantastic location, close to the beach and short walk to town centre.”
- “The location overlooking the sea and closeness to Broadstairs were exactly what we wanted. The fact that it is a ground floor flat without carpets made it ideal, especially as one of our group had recently had a fall and this made it easier for them to get around the property.”
- “We liked the view and easy access to the beach and town.”
- “Lovely comfortable accommodation with an excellent sea view. We enjoyed our week away despite the initial bad weather. Would love to go again in the summer.”
About the location
Ramsgate 2 miles; Margate 3 miles; Sandwich 10 miles; Canterbury 19 miles; Dover 20 miles; Whitstable 22 miles.
The town of Broadstairs, known as "The Jewel in Thanet's Crown" has been a popular place with visitors for centuries. The town offers Blue Flag sandy beaches, fishermen's cottages, Victorian architecture, hidden cobbled streets, cliff top walks, Bleak House, which was once the Summer home of Charles Dickens, along with many independent shops, butchers, bakers, tea rooms, gift and antique shops, and there is even a teddy bear hospital! For those looking for peace and relaxation, why not walk or cycle the Viking Way? - this pathway leads through Broadstairs to neighbouring coastal towns, including Ramsgate, from where you can cross the Channel and visit the Belgium city of Ostend. Historic and quaint this town may be, but if live music is your interest, then you are truly spoilt for choice! Most of the bars and pubs hold music nights throughout the year, where you can listen to everything from blues to folk, plus the Blues Festival, held every February is popular with visitors from all over the world. Broadstairs has something for everyone.