- Swimming pool
- Off road parking
- Pub/shop < 1 mile
- Broadband / WiFi
Sitting in an elevated position overlooking the bustling town of Ambleside, this super apartment has lovely views over to Loughrigg Fell, so no matter what time of year you visit you will be enchanted by the breathtaking beauty of the landscape.
Superbly appointed throughout, this fantastic apartment is perfect for a couple who wish to enjoy this romantic area, with the added benefit of having on-site leisure facilities along with great restaurants and shops literally on the doorstep.
The accommodation is all on one level, with large windows framing the view.
The apartment has a cosy sitting area and a well-equipped kitchen in the main open plan room, along with a bathroom and a large, king-size double bedroom.
Being part of the exclusive Lakelands complex, guests have use of the facilities, which include an indoor swimming pool, separate children's pool, Jacuzzi, sauna and steam room, situated in the next-door building.
If you wish to venture off site, being surrounded by some of the most beautiful countryside in England there are fabulous walks in every direction.
Wander down to Lake Windermere and embark on a cruise down the lake on the steamers.
You might choose to hop off at Brockhole, walk back through Troutbeck over Wansfell and return to this lovely apartment.
Or, you may prefer to visit some of the pretty villages and towns of the area.
Whatever you do, the ideal choice must surely be to finish the day soaking up the superb views of Ambleside, from the comfort of this wonderful apartment in the heart of the Lake District.
All first floor. One king-size double bedroom. Bathroom with small bath, shower over, basin and WC. Open plan living area with kitchen, dining area and sitting area.
- Electric central heating
- Electric oven and hob, microwave, fridge, dishwasher, TV with Freeview, DVD, iPod dock, WiFi
- Electricity inc. in rent
- Bed linen and towels inc. in rent
- Off road parking for 1 car (space 2m wide)
- Sorry, no pets and no smoking
- Shops and pub 2 mins walk down a steep hill
- Note: Initial access via approx
- 14 steps down from parking area
- Once the key for the front door of the building has been collected from the flat, the lift can be used
- Note: Bath is 150 cm long
- Note: Shared use of on-site swimming pool and Jacuzzi available per group, payable on arrival: per week £35, 3 nights £15, 4 nights £20, 5 nights £25
- Passes must be purchased from site office (open Mon - Thur 9-5, Fri 9-4, Sat 9-6, Sun 9-3)
- Refundable £20 deposit for entry to leisure facilities
- Sauna and steam room £2 per visit
- Note: No infants at this property.
About the location
Windermere 4 miles; Keswick 15 miles.
Lying at the northern tip of Lake Windermere, England’s largest lake, Ambleside makes a superb base for touring the central Lakes, with Grasmere and the Langdale Valley just a short drive away. There is plenty to do here - cruises, boat trips and watersports on Lake Windermere itself and numerous shops, restaurants and pubs in the village to suit all tastes. On the lakeside at Waterhead, the parkland offers lovely views down the lake and a short stretch of beach, whilst a walk in the other direction, following Stock Ghyll through woodland, will bring you to the entrancing waterfall of Stock Ghyll Force. Along with the Lake and the great walking on offer, Ambleside is also famous for its annual rushbearing ceremony and the diminutive 17th century “Bridge House” - one of the most photographed buildings in the Lake District and now the National Trust Information Centre.
Note: No infants at this property.
This property offers the following short breaks:
- Last minute