- Off road parking
- Open fire
- Garden / Patio
- Pub/shop < 1 mile
- Washing machine
A traditional, end-terrace cottage in the lovely market town of Bellingham, 19 miles from Hexham. Offering all the convenience of a modern refurbishment in an historic setting, this charming Bellingham cottage has two bedrooms, a modern kitchen with dining area and a multi-fuel stove, and a sitting room with open fire. This Bellingham cottage provides a comfortable base from which to explore both the town and the surrounding area. Bellingham itself has good amenities, whilst Northumberland National Park, Hadrian's Wall, Kielder Forest, Alnwick Castle and gardens and miles of golden sandy beaches are all within easy driving distance. A great Bellingham cottage in a location with something for everyone!
Two bedrooms: 1 x double, 1 x twin. Bathroom with bath, walk-in shower, basin and WC. Large kitchen with dining area and with multi-fuel stove. Sitting room with open fire.
- Oil central heating with open fire in sitting room and multi-fuel stove in dining area
- Electric oven and hob, microwave, fridge, washing machine, dishwasher, TV, DVD, radio/CD, books/games
- Fuel, power and starter packs for open fire and stove inc. in rent (further fuel available to purchase nearby)
- Bed linen and towels inc. in rent
- Off road parking for 2 cars
- Small rear patio area with furniture
- Sorry, no pets and no smoking
- Shop 3 mins walk, pub 2 mins walk.
- Last minute
About the location
Kielder Water 7 miles; Hadrian's Wall 12 miles; Corbridge 18 miles; Hexham 19 miles.
Known as the ‘capital’ of the North Tyne Valley, this delightful town of natural stone houses nestles close to the banks of the River North Tyne. Said to be sited on a Roman station, the charming market town has much of interest, including a 12th century church, heritage centre and 30ft waterfall, just to the north. It’s also on the edge of the Northumberland National Park and is just a short drive from Hadrian’s Wall and Kielder Water and Forest. Suitable for year-round holidays, this unspoilt area with its fishing, horse riding, abundant wildlife and superb walking country is a nature lover’s dream. There is a superb golf course close by and the area has abundant historical sites, stately homes and famous gardens.