- Swimming pool
- Off road parking
- Ground floor accommodation
- Ground floor bedroom
- Garden / Patio
- Pub/shop < 1 mile
- Broadband / WiFi
A detached ground floor log cabin situated in the South Lakeland Leisure Village just two miles from Carnforth.
Sitting in a quiet corner of the park with lovely views across the lake, this first class South Lakeland log cabin is ideal for a relaxing break.
Offering a bright and spacious, warm welcome at any time of the year, this South Lakeland log cabin features open plan living with a stylish modern kitchen, dining area and sitting area with patio doors leading out to a spacious decked area, ideal for sitting out and watching the local wildlife and enjoying the stunning views across the lake with a glass of wine.
The double bedroom at this South Lakeland log cabin has an en-suite shower-room, and there is an additional twin bedroom and a lovely bathroom.
The onsite facilities near your holiday accommodation are superb and the village was even awarded the prestigious David Bellamy Gold Conservation Award in 2009.
Facilities include an indoor swimming pool, steam room and gym, or why not spoil yourself in the beauty therapy suites, or relax and unwind in the bar and enjoy the lovely view across the manmade lake?
Coarse fishing (own licence required) and sailing are also available.
The stunning location is perfect for those looking for a relaxing holiday and is an ideal touring base with Kirkby Lonsdale, Morecambe and the many attractions of the Lake District and Yorkshire Dales National Parks all just a short drive away.
This is a lovely log cabin near Carnforth, perfect for a getaway in this stunning part of the country.
All ground floor. Two bedrooms: 1 x double with en-suite shower, basin and WC, 1 x twin. Bathroom with bath, shower over, basin and WC. Open plan living area with fitted kitchen, dining area and sitting area with electric coal-effect fire.
- LPG central heating with electric fire in sitting area
- Gas oven and hob, microwave, fridge/freezer, dishwasher, TV with Freeview, DVD
- WiFi (at additional cost from site reception)
- Laundry facilities available on site at extra cost (£2.40 per load wash, £1.40 per load dry)
- Fuel and power inc. in rent
- Bed linen inc. in rent
- Off road parking for 2 cars
- Lawned garden, balcony with furniture
- Sorry, no pets and no smoking
- Shop 2 miles, pub 2 mins walk
- Note: The property is accessed via 3 steps
- Note: Additional charges for use of leisure facilities - Prices: Individual adult £5 per day and individual child or pensioner £3 per day
- Family pass (up to 2 adults and 3 children) £10 per day, £30 per 3 days and £60 per week
- Under 4s free of charge
- Note: Due to the location of this property, there may be some road noise
- Note: Check-in time is after 4pm.
About the location
SOUTH LAKELAND LEISURE VILLAGE
Carnforth 2 miles; Kendal 15 miles; Windermere 20 miles.
The South Lakeland Leisure Village is situated just a couple of miles from Carnforth on the border of the Southern Lake District and the Yorkshire Dales. This beautiful area combines superb countryside and a coast with a rich and fascinating history dating back to the Doomsday Book. The ‘village’, built in a former quarry, provides top quality accommodation in the form of Scandinavian log cabins built on ten acres around a large lake in the centre. The main club, a former 17th century farmhouse, is home to the onsite bar and restaurant “The Water’s Edge” and the village provides top quality leisure facilities with an indoor swimming pool, gym and steam room to name but a few. An excellent location, within easy driving distance of pretty villages, coastal resorts and the national parks of the Lakes and the Dales.