- Off road parking
- Garden / Patio
- Highchair available
- Washing machine
A traditional, stone-built Dales cottage set in a peaceful location on the edge of the hamlet of Burtersett.
Completely refurbished, with stone flagged floors and exposed timbers, this Dales cottage has a light and airy feel and offers quality accommodation in an idyllic setting.
The property enjoys panoramic views over Wensleydale, and the garden is just the spot for relaxing after a day out.
With the popular market town of Hawes 1 mile away and spectacular walking country all around, this is a great property for a break with family or friends.
Three bedrooms: 2 x double, 1 x adult size bunks. Bathroom with bath, shower over, basin and WC. Lovely fitted kitchen with dining area and flagged stone floors. Sitting room with flagged floors and rugs, with flame-effect electric stove.
- Oil central heating with electric stove in sitting room
- Electric range style cooker, microwave, fridge/freezer, washing machine, dishwasher, TV, DVD player, children's games
- All fuel and power inc. in rent
- Bed linen inc. in rent
- Lovely enclosed garden area to front with solid wood garden furniture
- Private parking by cottage with very narrow entrance, additional roadside parking nearby
- Up to 2 well-behaved pets welcome
- Shops and pubs in Hawes, 1 mile.
About the location
Hawes 1 mile; Semerwater 3 miles.
The picturesque and traditional Wensleydale village of Burtersett, which dates back to Norse times, is surrounded by beautiful Dales countryside. It is an ideal base for touring the many attractions of the Dales, such as the waterfalls at Aysgarth and Hardraw Force, plus the lake at Semerwater and Bolton Castle, to name but a few. It allows easy access to Cumbria, just 17 miles away, and the Lake District. Nearby is the bustling market town of Hawes with the award-winning Dales Countryside Museum and the famous ropemakers. Hawes is the 'capital' of Wensleydale and has a good range of shops, pubs and eating places.