- Off road parking
- Garden / Patio
- Cot available
- Highchair available
- Washing machine
- Broadband / WiFi
An outstanding, stone-built Burton-in-Lonsdale cottage, at the northern end of the High Street in this charming village, 5 miles from Kirkby Lonsdale.
Fully renovated, this Burton-in-Lonsdale cottage is just perfect for a romantic holiday or a small family break.
This fine Burton-in-Lonsdale cottage boasts character and charm throughout, including a spacious sitting area with feature fireplace and a small well-equipped kitchen with adjoining dining area.
A spacious master bedroom, a further single bedroom and a first-class bathroom with a feature roll-top bath and exposed stone walls make this a luxurious Burton-in-Lonsdale holiday home of real distinction.
Outside this Burton-in-Lonsdale cottage, there is a small patio area ideal for dining alfresco and all the village amenities are just a short stroll.
From this Burton-in-Lonsdale cottage there are numerous walks from the doorstep, across picturesque meadowland, woodland and along the beautiful winding River Greta, whilst the attractive market town of Kirkby Lonsdale is within 5 miles.
The bustling town of Settle, with its array of quaint shops, pubs and restaurants is also within an easy drive making this a superb location for exploring the stunning Yorkshire Dales, or travel a little further and explore the many delights of the Lake District National Park.
A great Burton-in-Lonsdale cottage, one not to be missed!
Two bedrooms: 1 x king-size double, 1 x single. Bathroom with roll-top bath, shower cubicle, basin and WC. Kitchen. Dining room. Sitting room with gas fire.
Gas central heating with gas fire in sitting room. Electric cooker, microwave, fridge/freezer, washing machine, dishwasher, TV with Freeview, DVD, radio/CD, WiFi, books/games. Fuel and power inc. in rent. Bed linen and towels inc. in rent. Cot and highchair. Off road parking for one car by the front porch. Small, pretty patio area with garden furniture and BBQ. Sorry, no smoking and no pets. Shop and pub within 2 mins walk. Note: Room for cot in double room only.
Note: The start date for Christmas bookings is from 21st December 2015 for 7 nights, and for New Year bookings the start is 28th December 2015.
- “A wonderfull experience”
- “The cottage was in exelant condition and very clean.The cottage and location was very handy for all amenities. It had a nice village shop which catered to all our needs. The village pub served a good range of food at reasona prices.Visitor attrections were all in easy reach, even using the train was handy”
- “Lovely cottage very warm and cozy. Very comfy bed and great bathroom.”
- “We had a very pleasant and relaxing holiday in a very comfortable little cottage which fulfilled all our requirements.”
- “A high standard of cottage, it was warm with plenty of hot water as well as good towels and bedding.”
- “Joiners Arms is in a good location, parking off road, non smoking and no pets property, good size bedroom and lovely bathroom and a good price for the week.”
- “A wonderful cottage. So clean. Lovely bathroom. Comfortable beds. Fantastic location - close to the Dales and Lakes. Would recommend it.”
- “The cottage was lovely; a great standard, comfortable, and in a great location. The welcome pack was a nice touch.”
- “We particularly liked the lovely village, off road parking, cosy feel, very warm, heating could be adjusted to suit us, huge bath, large and powerful shower, very clean, porch for muddy boots, freesat...all of it!”
- “Fabulous cottage! Furnished and equipped well, comfortable bed and stunning bathroom. Will definitely recommend to family and friends and will most likely stay here again.”
- “We had a lovely holiday and very much enjoyed our stay at the Joiner's Arms. Everything we adults needed was provided. The house was very warm with a luxurious bath - a necessity after long walks carrying a toddler on our backs. The neighbours were also very friendly. We would definitely stay here again.”
- “We had a lovely holiday, the cottage was fantastic. The furnishings and fittings were excellent. We could not find fault with anything during our stay and the location of the cottage made it so easy to get to both countryside and Coast within a short time.”
- “Lovely cottage on the edge of the Dales and the Lakes in a pretty village.”
- “We stayed here last year and once again the accommodation was excellent. Everything that was supplied was at a very high standard. The surrounding area offers ideal walking countryside and plenty of places nearby to visit and explore.The local villagers were also very friendly and made us welcome.”
About the location
Ingleton 3 miles; Kirkby Lonsdale 5 miles.
The pretty village of Burton in Lonsdale is tucked into the hillside above the lovely River Greta. Its impressive 19th Century church spire is visible from miles around and evidence of Burton Castle can still be seen nearby. In the 18th and 19th Centuries, the village was renowned for its 13 potteries, which formed a vital part of local life. Two potteries, which welcome visitors, still continue the tradition in the nearby villages of Bentham and Ingleton. Burton in Lonsdale offers a shop with a post office counter, and also a welcoming pub. There are several 'undiscovered' quiet walks around the village and more popular walks such as the Three Peaks and Ingleton Waterfalls Walk within easy reach. Places of interest close by include Kirkby Lonsdale, Ingleton and Settle, while this is also an ideal base for exploring the Dales, the Lake District and the Forest of Bowland.