- Swimming pool
- Off road parking
- Ground floor accommodation
- Ground floor bedroom
- Garden / Patio
- Cot available
- Highchair available
- Pub/shop < 1 mile
- Broadband / WiFi
This detached, ground floor log cabin is located in the South Lakeland Leisure Village, two miles from the small town of Carnforth.
Finished to a high standard, this superb log cabin near Carnforth offers wonderful accommodation for friends and families looking to enjoy a relaxing break together.
There is a comfortable open plan living area with a contemporary kitchen, dining area and sitting area with wide patio doors allowing access onto the spacious decked garden, perfect for an alfresco feast on a sunny afternoon.
The double bedroom at this South Lakeland log cabin benefits from en-suite facilities, whilst the two twin bedrooms provide flexible sleeping arrangements for the rest of your party.
This is a lovely area for touring and relaxing, plus the on-site facilities are superb, with the indoor swimming pool, steam room and gym available at an additional cost.
Indulge yourself with an afternoon of pampering in the spa after a long walk in the countryside, or relax in the bar, where you can enjoy the attractive views across the man-made lake.
Close by is the historic city of Lancaster, with something to suit everyone with its castles, museums, theatre, parks and breathtaking views over Morecambe Bay; whilst fans of golf will enjoy the course in the pretty village of Silverdale.
This South Lakeland log cabin is a wonderful touring base for discovering the Lakes, the Dales, and the west coast.
A fantastic location for a family or group of friends, whatever your holiday plan might be.
All ground floor. Three bedrooms: 1 x double with en-suite shower, basin and WC, 2 x twin. Bathroom with bath, shower over, basin and WC. Open plan living area with kitchen, dining area and sitting area with electric coal-effect fire.
- LPG central heating with electric fire
- Electric oven, gas hob, microwave, fridge/freezer, coin operated washer/dryer on-site, dishwasher, TV with Freeview, DVD, WiFi, selection of books and games
- Fuel and power inc. in rent
- Bed linen inc. in rent
- Travel cot and highchair (no cot bedding provided)
- Off road parking for 2 cars
- Lawned garden with decking and furniture
- Sorry, no pets and no smoking
- Shop 2 miles, pub 2 mins walk
- Note: Max
- 6 inc. infants
- Note: Property is accessed via 3 steps to front door
- Note: Lake on-site, ensure children are supervised at all times
- Note: Additional charges for use of leisure facilities - Prices: Individual adult £5 per day and individual child £3 per day
- Family pass (up to 2 adults and 3 children) £10 per day, £30 per 3 days and £60 per week
- Under 4s free of charge
- Note: Check-in 4pm.
About the location
SOUTH LAKELAND LEISURE VILLAGE
Carnforth 2 miles; Kendal 15 miles; Windermere 20 miles.
Set on a 43 acre site, the South Lakeland Leisure Village is situated just a couple of miles from Carnforth on the border of the Southern Lake District and the Yorkshire Dales. This beautiful area combines superb countryside and a coast with a rich and fascinating history dating back to the Domesday Book. The ‘village’, which has been given 5 stars by Visit Britain and has been accredited with David Bellamy Gold conservation awards provide top quality accommodation in the form of Scandinavian log cabins built around a large lake in the centre. The main club, a former 17th century farmhouse, is home to the on-site bar and restaurant, The Water’s Edge, and the village provides top quality leisure facilities with an indoor swimming pool, gym, steam room and beauty therapy suite to name but a few. An excellent location, within easy driving distance of pretty villages, coastal resorts and the national parks of the Lakes and the Dales.