- Swimming pool
- Off road parking
- Ground floor accommodation
- Ground floor bedroom
- Garden / Patio
- Pub/shop < 1 mile
A quality detached log cabin situated in the heart of South Lakeland Leisure Village, offering bright, airy accommodation with a view of the lake.
This South Lakeland log cabin offers spacious accommodation, and you will find a warm welcome here at any time of the year.
The large balcony is ideal for dining alfresco, just a few yards away from the lake.
There are many pleasant walks on your doorstep and the historic Lancaster Canal is on hand for you to enjoy.
Those with energy to burn at this South Lakeland log cabin will be spoiled for choice by the onsite leisure facilities, including an indoor swimming pool, steam room and gym.
There are also beauty therapy suites, and a bar and restaurant.
This South Lakeland log cabin can provide an ideal touring base, with Kirkby Lonsdale, Kendal and the Lake District National Park and the Yorkshire Dales all within easy reach.
Families, friends, walkers or couples are all sure to enjoy their time at this South Lakeland log cabin, whether making use of the facilities or heading out into the Lakes or Dales or to the coast.
A real year-round South Lakeland log cabin base.
Note: This property is 10 metres away from ref 12262, and together they can accommodate 12 people.
All ground floor. Three bedrooms: 1 x double with en-suite shower, basin and WC, 2 x twin. Bathroom with bath, shower over, basin and WC. Modern fitted kitchen. Utility. Sitting room with dining area.
- LPG central heating
- Electric oven, gas hob, microwave, fridge, freezer, dishwasher, TV with Freeview, DVD, radio/CD, WiFi (at additional cost from site reception)
- Fuel and power inc. in rent
- Bed linen inc. in rent
- Off road parking for 2 cars
- Garden with shared lawn, balcony with garden furniture
- Two well-behaved dogs welcome
- Sorry, no smoking
- Shop 2 miles, pub 1 min walk
- Note: Cabin accessed via 5 small steps to the front door
- Note: Additional charges for use of leisure facilities as follows
- Individual adult £10 per day, £26 for 3 days and £50 per week
- Individual child £6 per day, £16 for 3 days and £30 per week
- Family pass (up to 2 adults and 3 children) £20 per day, £56 for 3 days and £120 per week
- Under 4s free of charge.
About the location
SOUTH LAKELAND LEISURE VILLAGE
Carnforth 2 miles; Kendal 15 miles; Windermere 20 miles.
Set on a 43 acre site, the South Lakeland Leisure Village is situated just a couple of miles from Carnforth on the border of the Southern Lake District and the Yorkshire Dales. This beautiful area combines superb countryside and a coast with a rich and fascinating history dating back to the Domesday Book. The ‘village’, which has been given 5 stars by Visit Britain and has been accredited with David Bellamy Gold conservation awards provide top quality accommodation in the form of Scandinavian log cabins built around a large lake in the centre. The main club, a former 17th century farmhouse, is home to the on-site bar and restaurant, The Water’s Edge, and the village provides top quality leisure facilities with an indoor swimming pool, gym, steam room and beauty therapy suite to name but a few. An excellent location, within easy driving distance of pretty villages, coastal resorts and the national parks of the Lakes and the Dales.
This property offers the following short breaks:
- Last minute