“Sykes staff are very helpful when ...”Sykes staff are very helpful when telephoning with queries.
- Off road parking
- Ground floor accommodation
- Ground floor bedroom
- Garden / Patio
- Cot available
- Highchair available
- Pub/shop < 1 mile
A lovely detached lodge on a high promontory with panoramic views of the lake, in South Lakeland Leisure Village.
This first-class log cabin is finished to a high standard, and is spacious and well equipped to provide all the ingredients for a well-deserved break in southern Lakeland.
The accommodation features an open plan living area with fabulous views across the lake, a delightful cosy sitting area, a dining area and a modern, well-equipped kitchen.
The main bedroom features a dressing room and a lovely en-suite, and there is a further twin bedroom and main bathroom with a relaxing bath.
This is a beautiful place to spend a break, as the lodge is close to the water, creating a wonderful spacious atmosphere throughout the living area; open the patio doors, sit or eat out on the balcony and enjoy the views across the lake.
There are many pleasant walks on your doorstep and the historic Lancaster Canal is on-hand for you to enjoy.
Those with energy to burn will be spoilt for choice by the on-site leisure facilities, including an indoor swimming pool, steam room and gym.
There are also beauty therapy suites, and a bar and restaurant.
Heading out opens up a whole new dimension to your holiday, with Kirkby Lonsdale, Kendal and the Lake District National Park all just a short drive away.
An excellent base to enjoy this superb area, from Morecambe in the south to the classic Lake District just a short drive away.
A great location whatever the time of year!
All ground floor. Two bedrooms: 1 x double with TV, dressing room and en-suite shower, basin and WC, 1 x 2' 6'' twin. Bathroom with bath, shower over, basin and WC. Open plan living area with kitchen, dining area and sitting area with electric fire.
- LPG central heating with electric fire
- Range cooker with electric ovens and gas hob, microwave, fridge, freezer, dishwasher, 2 x TVs with Freeview, DVD, DAB digital radio/iPod dock, WiFi (at additional cost from site reception)
- Fuel and power inc. in rent
- Bed linen inc. in rent
- Cot and highchair
- Off road parking for 2 cars
- Decked balcony overlooking the lake with furniture
- Sorry, no pets and no smoking
- Shop 2 miles, pub 1 min walk
- Note: Cabin accessed via 3 small steps to the front door
- Note: Check-in 4pm
- Note: Unfenced lake 30 feet away, ensure children are supervised at all times
- Note: Additional charges for use of leisure facilities as follows
- Individual adult £10 per day, £26 for 3 days and £50 per week
- Individual child £6 per day, £16 for 3 days and £30 per week
- Family pass (up to 2 adults and 3 children) £20 per day, £56 for 3 days and £120 per week
- Under 4s free of charge.
About the location
SOUTH LAKELAND LEISURE VILLAGE
Carnforth 2 miles; Kendal 15 miles; Windermere 20 miles.
Set on a 43 acre site, the South Lakeland Leisure Village is situated just a couple of miles from Carnforth on the border of the Southern Lake District and the Yorkshire Dales. This beautiful area combines superb countryside and a coast with a rich and fascinating history dating back to the Domesday Book. The ‘village’, which has been given 5 stars by Visit Britain and has been accredited with David Bellamy Gold conservation awards provide top quality accommodation in the form of Scandinavian log cabins built around a large lake in the centre. The main club, a former 17th century farmhouse, is home to the on-site bar and restaurant, The Water’s Edge, and the village provides top quality leisure facilities with an indoor swimming pool, gym, steam room and beauty therapy suite to name but a few. An excellent location, within easy driving distance of pretty villages, coastal resorts and the national parks of the Lakes and the Dales.
This property offers the following short breaks:
- Last minute