- Off road parking
- Ground floor accommodation
- Ground floor bedroom
- Garden / Patio
- Broadband / WiFi
A beautiful stone-built wing of the owner's 19th century converted barn, located in the picturesque hamlet of Countersett in the heart of the Yorkshire Dales National Park, just four miles from Hawes.
This Yorkshire Dales cottage provides first-class holiday accommodation in beautiful surroundings, with fabulous views of Addlebrough.
Lovingly constructed and individually styled, it has been furnished in a contemporary style to provide quality accommodation in a wonderful location.
The property offers superb facilities over one floor, and with your own outdoor space, you can enjoy a relaxing afternoon in the pretty patio garden, with its own babbling brook and wonderful fire pit.
It is a fantastic base from which to explore the many trails and footpaths, the old Roman Road to Bainbridge or climb up to Crag Hill and Addlebrough where magnificent views across the glacial lake of Semerwater can be enjoyed.
A superb Yorkshire cottage, ideal for exploring the area, or as a romantic getaway.
All ground floor. One double bed in living area. Bathroom with bath, shower over, basin and WC. Fitted kitchen with breakfast bar. Living area with double bed, two armchairs, living flame electric fire and window seat with views of Addleborough.
- Electric underfloor heating with electric fire in the living area
- Electric 2-ring halogen hob, combined oven, microwave and grill, fridge, dishwasher, TV, DVD, iPod dock, CD/radio, WiFi, small selection of books and DVDs
- All fuel and power inc. in rent
- Bed linen and towels inc. in rent
- Off road parking for two cars
- Rear patio with garden furniture and fire pit (can be used as a BBQ)
- Sorry, no pets and no smoking
- Shops, pub and Post Office 2 miles.
About the location
Hawes 4 miles; Bainbridge 2 miles.
A picturesque hamlet in Raydale, an offshoot of Wensleydale in the heart of the National Park. Its old stone farmhouses, cottages and barns lie in a sheltered hollow in spectacular Dales scenery and only a short walk from Semerwater. The nearby popular market town of Hawes offers a good range of shops, pubs and places to eat.
This property offers the following short breaks:
- Last minute